July/August 2010 Due Date Club

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 2nd, 2009, 11:00 AM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Welcome TTCMA Grads! I know many of our grads feel like the regular DDCs do not adequately serve their needs, especially at first. Please use these new TTCMA Due Date Clubs to relate to others who went through MA and are now expecting little ones

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (4), Abigail (2) and George (2)

November 23rd, 2009, 07:56 AM
Trish36's Avatar Mom of 4
I guess I'm the first one in the Aug. DDC. Hope that some of you ladies can join me here soon!!! My dd should be around Aug. 4 based on when I O'd.

Project 365 - 2012: http://trisha2012.wordpress.com/

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my gorgeous siggy!

November 24th, 2009, 05:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm so excited for you!! I hope I can join you soon!

September 2009 IVF - BFN; November IVF -Ec topic Pregnancy; May 2010- IVF cycle- BFN,
July 2010 IVF cycle: BFP - m/c induced at 8 weeks because of no heartbeat
March 2011 IVF: BFP!!!
November 24th, 2009, 06:05 PM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Congrats, Trish! I hope to be joining you very soon as well...due date July 27!

Melissa & DH

November 25th, 2009, 06:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Melissa, let's both be in here!!!

September 2009 IVF - BFN; November IVF -Ec topic Pregnancy; May 2010- IVF cycle- BFN,
November 25th, 2009, 02:33 PM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Okay, I'm saving a seat for you

Melissa & DH

December 8th, 2009, 12:41 PM
I went through Ivf my due date is 8/8/2010
December 9th, 2009, 11:08 AM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Melissa....as much as I wanted to post this on the main board...I decided here was better.....I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE 7 WEEKS ALREADY!!! Woohoo! You are going to be in the 2nd trimester before you know it!
December 9th, 2009, 02:31 PM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
I know! I was looking at my ticker and I can't believe 50 days are already behind me. So far this is going by way too fast...as excited as I am to meet our little one, I have wanted to be pregnant for so long that I really want to enjoy every minute of it.

How are you feeling Mrs. 2nd Trimester? Are you guys going to be finding out the sex soon?

Melissa & DH

December 9th, 2009, 03:53 PM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm surprised myself at how fast time has gone by, it seemed like the 1st tri was the longest...but I'm doing great for the most part, a few nights with an uneasy stomach, but I'm definitely thankful for the mildness.

The office told me they will schedule me around 20 weeks for the gender scan, so mid-January. I'm ultra excited to find out the sex though.

I hope your appointment goes well! This is definitely a wonderful experience
December 14th, 2009, 03:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well thanks for saving the seat for me Melissa!!!! I think this is the only DDC that I feel comfortable joining right now, but I'm happy to be here and still so shocked. I don't feel any different, except I've been absolutely exhausted for the past five days.

This all just seems so unreal. It's one thing to prepare for a bad outcome, but I had truly accepted the bad outcome, packed up all my notes for the new RE and was ready to move on. So this just feels so unreal. I keep stopping myself and thinking "ohh my god, I'm pregnant!"

December 14th, 2009, 03:51 PM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Welcome Aboard, Addie!!! I'm so excited you are here...you have no idea how hard I have been praying that you'd be my pregnancy buddy!!

I know what you mean about this all feeling very strange. After I was told I'd miscarry, I packed up all my IVF/pregnancy stuff and basically rid the house of everything even remotely related to babies or pregnancy. Two weeks later, I was getting it all back out again.

I had a great dream the other night that I was pregnant. It took me a few minutes after I woke up to realize that not only was I pregnant in the dream, but I am pregnant in real life, too!

Ah, and I love your ticker. So very, very cute! If you use my adjusted due date, we are only 12 days apart

Melissa & DH

December 16th, 2009, 10:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Awww. Maybe I'll come early and well be due date twins!

I'm feeling so exhausted. Just completely wiped out and tired. I'm also really dizzy every time I get up. These are my only real symptoms so far, but I was curious what you guys were feeling?

I'm still too nervous to join a main board ddc.

December 19th, 2009, 10:24 AM
Sarah:Marie:IVF:Mommy's Avatar Proud mom of Leiland
Send a message via AIM to Sarah:Marie:IVF:Mommy
ok count me in (finally). I am really excited about having a due date in the summer. Not for being preggo in the summer, but for my child to have a bday in the summer.

Anyway, so when are you all telling family?

and friends?

December 19th, 2009, 12:53 PM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Congrats, and welcome to the group!

My Mom, sister, DH's brother, and most of our friends knew we were doing IVF, so we pretty much told them right away. We are telling other family and friends back home when we go up there for Christmas (9-10 weeks). Of course this assumes that my u/s goes well on Wednesday and that I don't end up back in the ER again before then

Melissa & DH

December 19th, 2009, 02:59 PM
oh ok. I told my mom, sister, best friend, and a couple people in DH's family because they knew about the IVF. DH wants to tell everyone NOW, but I am a little more cautous. Don't get me wrong, I want to shout it from the rooftop, but I can't. We MC at 16 weeks last time, and although I am confident this pregnancy will last, I am still a little scared. I am telling my dad and grandma on Christmas when I call, but everyone else I think gets to wait till about 8-10 weeks, not sure yet though. Plus by then we will know if we are talking about one or two pickles inside.

December 21st, 2009, 07:14 PM
forest's Avatar Cara, Mom to two girls
Send a message via Yahoo to forest
We have not told anyone yet. I would prefer to wait until after my 8 week u/s but I'm not sure if that is going to work. My parents will be here after Christmas and it would be very hard to explain why I'm not drinking. It is kind of stressing me out.

My u/s today looked good but I think my re was really trying to keep my expectations down. He pretty much said that we are not out of the woods yet but he did say that if we still see a heartbeat at my next u/s that the chance of m/c goes down to 10%. so stressful!

Thank you Natalie (MrsStuartD) for my Beautiful Siggy!!!

~Cara, Mom to Elizabeth (12/5/07) and Alison (8/12/10)~~
December 21st, 2009, 08:04 PM
well its official about all my family knows now. I can't live my life with the what if's even if I do get scared. I have miscarried at 16 weeks, and it sucked, but everyone knew and life went on. So I am sharing my wonderful Christmas news, and I am happy about it.

January 18th, 2010, 09:04 AM
Trish36's Avatar Mom of 4
Almost 12 weeks.. Wooohoooo!!!!!! 2 more sleeps before the NT u/s. I'm so nervous. Worried that something is wrong again or that we'll have a bad test result and have to do an amnio. OK....one step at a time. First I need to see that hb.

Project 365 - 2012: http://trisha2012.wordpress.com/

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my gorgeous siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search