Nov/Dec 2009 DDC!

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 2nd, 2009, 11:20 AM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Welcome, Grads!

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (4), Abigail (2) and George (2)

November 2nd, 2009, 11:26 AM
*Melissa*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to *Melissa*
Love this new feature! Is anyone else going to be in here??
November 2nd, 2009, 11:39 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm not quite that far along by wanted to pop in and say HI How are you feeling? I cannot believe that you are 35+ weeks already! You must be so excited. Is it hard to get your head around the fact that in approximately one months time, your baby will be here?
Alexandra Eva is here! Born 1/17/10 at 5:55pm. Weighing in at 6lbs, 8oz and 20 Inches Long!
Secondary Infertility Blog*~*http://onemunchkin.blogspot.com/ *~*

November 2nd, 2009, 03:08 PM
It is INSANE to think that my little guy will be here in a month's time!!!! I'm secretly hoping to have him a week early, closer to Thanksgiving, that way I will have allll of December to snuggle him, listen to Christmas music with him, and enjoy the season with my little miracle. I know God knows best though.
Part of me still thinks it's just too good to be true. I guess I won't totally grasp it until he is out and in my arms. Then I will trully be in awe
I dream about labor like every night!!! I cannot waaaaiiiiittt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're really coming along too!!! I cannot believe you are almost in your 3rd trimester!!!! SO EXCITING!
November 2nd, 2009, 04:04 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I totally hear you about it being surreal/too good to be true. Even though I feel Alex throughout the day and am getting big, it's still so hard to believe that it's happening to me. We have wanted this for so long that I just cannot fully comprehend the fact that this baby will be here in three months. I wish time would hurry up a bit I am beyond grateful for this baby though, so I am *trying* to focus on the hear and now.

How fun to have little Ronan here for Christmas...what a truly special, amazing holiday you will have It was so hard to have gone through all the m/a, but I really think that we have a different understanding of parenthood because it was something we had to work for. You will be a wonderful mama!
Alexandra Eva is here! Born 1/17/10 at 5:55pm. Weighing in at 6lbs, 8oz and 20 Inches Long!

November 3rd, 2009, 11:49 AM
totally agree. Every ache and pain is so worth it. I never feel like I even deserve this little miracle. I know I will be a better mom because of all the heart ache- as will YOU!

You will have a cute little valentines girl so that should be fun!!! i cannot wait to see pics of her! Too bad you are so far away, our little ones could be play mates
November 3rd, 2009, 01:31 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hahahaha....they could be! I don't think any of my JM friends live close by I wish they did....

November 4th, 2009, 10:17 AM
Me either! I don't know anyone else in Oregon!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search