OMG...please tell me I'm not imagining this!!!!!! PICS!

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 7th, 2009, 12:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am running out to the store to buy a FRER! And some other brands, as well!

I tested w/a FRER on Friday, 11 dpo and it was stark white, BFN.

I started spotting Sat. morning---actually, it was more of a pink flow. VERY unusual for me that early and it was odd that it was a watery flow when I sat on the potty. TMI.

Sunday I had a small amount of actual blood when I wiped in the AM.

But then nothing else since then, other than when I wipe occasionally it's pinkish or brownish CM looking stuff.

What kind of got me going HMMMMM today was that I've been cramping off and on all day. Usually when that happens, AF makes her debut almost immediately. But nothing has happened and the cramps feel different, they are lower than normal, and they almost *burn.* It's hard to describe but they just do NOT feel like normal AF cramps.

So--since I had one last dollar tree test under the sink (what I used to test the trigger out of me), I thought what the heck, I'll take it.

THERE IS A LINE!!!! I can't really get it to show up in pics, but it is 100% there. And it's not super faint, either--I mean, it's faint, but not so much that I can't see it. It showed up somewhere between the 3 and 5 min. mark and it has definite color to it! I cannot believe it!

I don't have to squint or anything---it is clear to me! I am out the door ladies! AUUGHHHH. I was going to buy some FRERs on Friday to start testing with but then when I started spotting, I thought for sure I was out, so I didn't bother. Now I am kicking myself!!!

Here are some pics, ignore my raggedy nails, I am a compulsive biter. I am having a hard time getting this line to show up, which surprises me b/c it really is very visible in person.

Dec/Jan TTC naturally after m/c, BFN
Jan 2010 2nd round of Follistim

December 7th, 2009, 12:25 PM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The pic is too small, but I'll be checking back for the FRER!!! I hope this is it Congrats!
December 7th, 2009, 12:26 PM
frankie's Avatar Proud Mommy
i can see it!!! Fingers crossed!! can't wait to see the frer!!! the first response gold digital is more sensitive!!

trying for~~~Commitment leads to action. Action brings your dream closer~~~~ Marcia Wieder
December 7th, 2009, 12:27 PM
momma S's Avatar Super Mommy
I clicked on the pic and it got bigger. I definitly see a faint line! GO POAS and return FAST!!!!
December 7th, 2009, 12:30 PM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
I totally see it! I just opened it in photoshop and played with it for a bit and there is definitely something there. I would go get a digi. Those are my favorite. FRER are good too but you can't second guess the digis.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
December 7th, 2009, 12:44 PM
frankie's Avatar Proud Mommy
AGREE patty I actually called first response the digital is there most sensitive! cant beat that if your like me and impatient!

trying for~~~Commitment leads to action. Action brings your dream closer~~~~ Marcia Wieder
December 7th, 2009, 12:50 PM
brynnkelley04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I need a bigger picture to see the line. I've got my fingers crossed for you.

Brynn 30,
Rich 41, Marcus 11, Gavin 8
~~IVF #4 using Donor Eggs=BFP
~~April 18th 1st U/S=TWINS! Baby A 128bpm Baby B 124bpm

December 7th, 2009, 12:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm still here! AUUGHH. I have to get DD at school in a few mins and then will swing by Target--I ran out of time!

I'm going crazy---will probably be home in an hour or so.

FYI, if you click on the pic, it will give you the bigger version. It's a clickable thumbnail.
Dec/Jan TTC naturally after m/c, BFN
Jan 2010 2nd round of Follistim

December 7th, 2009, 12:59 PM
bkro9's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can't see it but it's hard with these postings. Go get a digi with the WORD pregnant or not pregnant! So we know!!!

December 7th, 2009, 01:49 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I think I see it! Congrats!!! I just read your PM saying you didn't think it worked-how AWESOME!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!
Alexandra Eva is here! Born 1/17/10 at 5:55pm. Weighing in at 6lbs, 8oz and 20 Inches Long!
Secondary Infertility Blog*~*http://onemunchkin.blogspot.com/ *~*

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search