This can't be good

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 8th, 2009, 04:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I tested this AM with FMU and on the FRER, the line is almost not even there. It's there, but it is soooo much fainter than it was yesterday. To the "untrained" person I bet they would call it a

DH and I can see it but both agree it's much, much lighter than both the dollar tree and the FRER from yesterday.

I had a big clump of brown CM, too---looks like EWCM but it was a light brown color.

I am just so scared that this is over. I was preparing myself yesterday for this and telling myself that either way it was ok, that at least I got pg....

But I don't feel like that now---I so badly want this to be a healthy bean in there!
Dec/Jan TTC naturally after m/c, BFN
Jan 2010 2nd round of Follistim

December 8th, 2009, 05:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I know what you are going through and I'm really so sorry. It is always possible that this batch of tests is not as sensitive as the other tests. Is there anyway you can get in to see your doctor to get a beta? I'm so sorry sweetie. If you need to talk, please email or pm me. I posted something similiar in the other thread ---so I definitely understand. big

September 2009 IVF - BFN; November IVF -Ec topic Pregnancy; May 2010- IVF cycle- BFN,
July 2010 IVF cycle: BFP - m/c induced at 8 weeks because of no heartbeat
March 2011 IVF: BFP!!!
December 8th, 2009, 05:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My appt. is cancelled today---instead, I am going for a beta this morning and then again on Friday, I think she said.

My main concern (aside from the spotting) is that I have NO symptoms--my bbs are normal, no nausea, nothing that would indicate pregnancy other than the 2 tests yesterday. And the one today IS +, don't get me wrong, but it kind of looks the way I would expect a + to look at 10 dpo or something. It makes you feel like your eyes are playing tricks on you.

: Addie. I hope you are doing ok today. I haven't read your updated thread, going there now.
Dec/Jan TTC naturally after m/c, BFN
Jan 2010 2nd round of Follistim

December 8th, 2009, 05:25 AM
faysdt414's Avatar Mother, Crafter, OT
Oh im sorry to hear about this. I know how you are feeling bec. this happened to me last month. But please dont worry yourself too much yet! When you take tests on different brands you will usually get different results! As long as there is still a line then i think you have a chance that everything is fine.!
please KUP on how your b/w goes! HUGS!!

Ella Chaya: March 15, 2012 (8.14lbs)
December 8th, 2009, 06:16 AM
bkro9's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Could you try getting the kind that says "pregnant" or "not pregnant"? That might clear things up for you, it did for me. My line was all over the place but the digi always said "pregnant".

December 8th, 2009, 06:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'll keep you in my prayers today. Big

September 2009 IVF - BFN; November IVF -Ec topic Pregnancy; May 2010- IVF cycle- BFN,
July 2010 IVF cycle: BFP - m/c induced at 8 weeks because of no heartbeat
March 2011 IVF: BFP!!!
December 8th, 2009, 07:40 AM
frankie's Avatar Proud Mommy
aww i didn't see this post first i just posted to the other one.. I had/have no symptoms btw nothing never got sick no sore boobs nothing.. scared the crap out of me the first trimester.. second trimester same thing I FEEL GREAT.. so the point is everyones body is different when it comes to that kind of stuff. let us know the beta and again dont forget the progesterone!!!

trying for~~~Commitment leads to action. Action brings your dream closer~~~~ Marcia Wieder
December 8th, 2009, 09:00 AM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
My FRERs didn't get darker until about 20DPO! They were all light, and sometimes got lighter or darker depending on the day. Everyone was telling me not to worry, but of course I did anyway. They were right, though...as long as it keeps coming up positive, there's still a chance. I'm not giving up on you yet!

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (3), Abigail (1) and George (1)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search