question about bcp between TTC cycles...

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 10th, 2009, 01:12 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
How long after your last BCP in between your TTC cycles did you start AF? I stopped Mon (had to take in evening this whole cycle, so it was Mon. 5pm) and I was REALLY hoping to start today (Thurs) or Friday for optimal scheduling but I'm wondering if this will ever happen!

I'm seeing signs, and it's still OK if I start Sat. or Sun., but it would give us less days to stim as my &^%$ RE's office closes 24th at noon and won't open again until after New Year (one reason this is the last cycle with them!)

In my bcp days (so naive!!) I would usually stop bcp's on Sat and start on Tues., so I was thinking I could fall in the same pattern this month: stop Mon and start Thurs (eve.?).

I rarely hope for AF, but I'm really praying she's here like SOON!

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
December 10th, 2009, 02:24 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I always started on the 3rd or 4th day after I quit taking the BCP, so I bet AF is right around the corner for you. I'll send some AF dust your way!

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (3), Abigail (1) and George (1)

December 10th, 2009, 08:36 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Same for me... about three or four days after stopping the pill I started AF. You can have ALL my AF dust... I am still holding on to the little bit of hope that I might not see her for a nice long while

:d ust::dus t:

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

December 11th, 2009, 06:10 AM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
thanks, ladies! It's Friday morning and NOTHING! AAAK. I'm really nervous now, that I could have just screwed up our last chance at this. If I don't start AF by Sunday, I'm out of an IUI cycle this cycle and I'll just be devastated. My RE's office closes for the holidays (bad sign, I should have known!) and that means no IUI for me. AAAAAAAARRRRGGG! I'm freaking out and praying hard for AF. Jeesh. TTC is really wild, isn't it?

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
December 11th, 2009, 06:19 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I found some more dust laying around here.... it's all your lady!!!

:d ust:

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search