Sticking a little closer (hard day)

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 11th, 2009, 09:13 AM
alicenwonderland's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to alicenwonderland
I think I might be sticking closer to this board. On my main board (WTTC Grads) we've had MANY BFPs in the last week. 2 of them were today! Now I think there are only 2 or 3 of us still actively trying over there. I hate being the debby downer. I love these girl so much, and i'm absolutley excited for them.... but i just feel so left behind. I feel like no one can relate anymore.

I wanted to thank you ladies for being so welcoming. I've learned so much from you guys, and i'm grateful for the guidance as i start this process. Over here i'm always genuinely excited, and have no negative association with BFPs. I guess it just gives me hope that with with a little help and a LOT of time, I will get mine too. I'm kinda rambling, having trouble getting across exactly whats in my head and heart, but i'm sure you'll understand. You guys have been here before lol.

December 11th, 2009, 09:26 AM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma

I totally understand. My main board is a very small one, but we've had 2 BFP's this week (out of maybe 8 regulars). While I am truly very happy for these ladies.... it hurts too. In 3 years on here and 4 years TTC I've watched too many come and go and have their first, their second and some even TTC their third now all while I sit and wait for my first with DH. It's hard. None of us should have to deal with this, but I think many of us do end up feeling "left behind" at some point or another.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!
December 11th, 2009, 10:02 AM
Sarah:Marie:IVF:Mommy's Avatar Proud mom of Leiland
Send a message via AIM to Sarah:Marie:IVF:Mommy
you don't hav to leave. I am only on the first cycle and even those who have gotten their BFP are so helpful to me. I love that they have stuck around to answer all the questions I have.

December 11th, 2009, 10:06 AM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I can totally understand! This board is wonderful!

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

December 11th, 2009, 12:04 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
((HUGS)) I understand where you are coming from and will be so happy to have you here a bit more!

On my PR, we have a "preggo" forum and just about everyone who started out with me there have already had their second child. Then another wave of PR mommies were TTC (I was STILL there) and boom, most of them have already gotten preggo and are in second or third tri's. I just couldn't check in anymore. It was too painful.

The gals here are super, super, super! I feel so welcomed here. It's the perfect board! It's different, here, when gals get their BFP's. It just seems so much MORE and I am always so very excited for these ladies. I don't know why my attitude is different with these ladies than the others, but it just happens to be.

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!

Last edited by redbirds; December 11th, 2009 at 12:07 PM.
December 11th, 2009, 12:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I can totally relate, hon.

I remember that from back when I first started TTC...I was on the main TTC forum and then I moved to the TTC 6months+ forum...and then TTC 12 months+.....each time it was harder and harder. And it is SO hard to see those lucky women that are able to get pg within the first few months. I sure wouldn't wish this TTCwMA journey on them BUT at the same time, it is still hard to see.

We understand

I would love to have you post more here---I don't feel I know you that well

Hang in there---we all have difficult days on this journey and we're here to support you during those rough moments. And we can't wait to celebrate your with you!
Dec/Jan TTC naturally after m/c, BFN
Jan 2010 2nd round of Follistim

December 11th, 2009, 12:26 PM
Sarah:Marie:IVF:Mommy's Avatar Proud mom of Leiland
Send a message via AIM to Sarah:Marie:IVF:Mommy
i like this board because I know you all know how I feel. I tried the ttc for 1+ years, but honestly its been 3. over 5 since we miscarried, and it juse wasn't the same support.

December 11th, 2009, 01:43 PM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator

I have been finding myself posting more over here too.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
December 11th, 2009, 02:24 PM
Angel_Maker
I can totally relate......I definitely am more genuinely excited for girls that have struggled with infertility and have either gotten their with MA or not. Every child is a blessing, don't get me wrong, but it's hard to do cartwheels for the girl that BDs on CD14 and gets a

December 11th, 2009, 02:52 PM
Jessie0505's Avatar Finally a Mommy!
i have posted here a couple of times..but this time i was lurking and saw this post.. i really agree with you Brandi..you hit the nail on the head..its hard..i hate it when people are like i wanna baby and boom they have a perfect cycle and it happens soo fast! we all have our time of its gonna work and the next day we feel it wont..it hurts but we will all be there for eachother..its nice..i think i need to be on this board a lil more

Thank You Jaidynsmum for my awesome perfect siggy!!
December 11th, 2009, 07:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
You are definitely not alone. I have wanders to other boards and it's tough when you are trying to relate to people that just aren't going through the same stuff you are.

I'm glad you like this board and will be sticking around... it's a wonderful place to be and you'll always find good support here!!

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

December 11th, 2009, 07:37 PM
A*LOT*OF*HOPE's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think Im gonna be over here more as well!!! It will happen for us Alice!!!
December 12th, 2009, 05:18 AM
Angel_Maker
Glad to see that some of you ladies are going to become more regular over here!!
December 12th, 2009, 11:18 AM
~InHisHands~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It is so hard seeing so many BFPs when you have to work your butt off to get one!

A&A Art ~ My TTC Blog ~ My Pics

"Never confuse acceptance with approval. Without approving
all we do, Jesus accepts all who come to Him." ~
Rick Warren

CLICK HERE to read about my mission trip to Romania! CLICK HERE to see pics!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search