So I forgot to tell you about my morning.....!

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 17th, 2009, 01:30 PM
Angel_Maker
Yeah, so it's been over a monh since my D&C and just about a month since I stopped bleeding.

I stopped all viatmins and Met. I just wanted to be D.O.N.E with it all.....

Well, I woke up this morning and much to my surprise.......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................................

AF SHOWED!!! All on her own AND within the time of a NORMAL cycle This is totally crazy as the shorest cycle I've ever had without Provera was 70+ days...... So strange.....

My mom swears I'm going to get pregnant now...

I was actually thinking about the fact that I have a refill for Clomid at Walgreens and I *could* go get it filled and see what happens...but nah, I probably shouldn't....
December 17th, 2009, 03:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
YAY for AF actually cooperating for once!!!!!!!!! It would definitely be exciting to follow you through another MA cycle but I'm right there with you now. I just want to put MA on the back burner for awhile so that we can find our baby!

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

December 17th, 2009, 03:04 PM
Angel_Maker
Yeah, it's so crazy to think about how far I've come......I used to be so obsessed with MA and I'd be at Walgreens already getting the prescription filled, but now, it's not the same. I don't want to risk losing another baby. Adoption is our answer
December 17th, 2009, 03:05 PM
Platinum Supermommy
You are a very strong woman Brandi and your next baby is going to be so lucky to have you as a MOMMY!

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

December 17th, 2009, 03:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
are you kidding brandi?? i expected you to say you were going to risk it anyways. even with your losses, and the plan to adopt, you just never know what the real 'plan' is for you. God has a sense of humor sometimes. i saw on baby story where a family adopted twins from china and found out about the time they brought the babies home that they were several months pregnant. whatever you decide, it will be right for you. bless you!

~~terre~~
December 17th, 2009, 04:00 PM
Angel_Maker
I would love it if God's plan involved me getting pregnant on my own Even if I did get pregnant at this point, we would back out of the adoption now....we know from experience that that's not a good idea

We plan on trying again probably a year after we get our baby.......so I guess that would be sometime in 2011??? We'll see
December 17th, 2009, 04:17 PM
Jessie0505's Avatar Finally a Mommy!
i just wanna peep in..sorry!! but i wanted to say i had a friend who couldnt get af on her own without provera for two years..the first time she got it on her own..boom she was preggo..but like mil2lissy said God sometimes has a real sense of humor! what ever you do good luck!
December 17th, 2009, 04:32 PM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari_B View Post
You are a very strong woman Brandi and your next baby is going to be so lucky to have you as a MOMMY!
I couldn't have said it better myself!

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (4), Abigail (2) and George (2)

December 17th, 2009, 04:45 PM
jamie7's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
God does have his plan for each of us! I'm glad you got Af on your own so whatever you decide to do we will be here to cheer you on!!!!

OUR SWEET BEAUTIFUL BABIES ARE HERE! BRINLEE ANN AND LUCAS JONATHAN BORN 1/3/11 AT 8:54AM AND 8:55AM!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search