so....

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 21st, 2009, 03:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm home! Finally!! I'm really out of it right now, so I'll update more later, but I wanted to thank Melissa for updating you guys (she's the best) and thank you all for your thougths and prayers. I didn't have to have the tube removed, my hcg is dropping dramatically and I have started heavy (but normal) bleeding. I'm going to be on general bed rest this week as I recover from the general reaction to the methotrexate, but I will be okay.

I'm definitely doing okay. I'm sure I will process things more as I start to feel physically better, but I'm feeling much better than I could have ever predicted Friday morning. I know things will come in waves, but I'm trying to stay hopeful.

Thank you all again! I hope everyone is doing well. I'm so out of it that I'll read through all the threads tomorrow to make sure everyone is okay

Love,
Addie

September 2009 IVF - BFN; November IVF -Ec topic Pregnancy; May 2010- IVF cycle- BFN,
July 2010 IVF cycle: BFP - m/c induced at 8 weeks because of no heartbeat
March 2011 IVF: BFP!!!
December 21st, 2009, 04:38 PM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
I'm so relieved that you are home and that you don't need surgery...I hate to say that this is a happy ending, but compared to where you were 2 days ago, it is! I hope that your body and your heart continue to recover; you'll be in my thoughts and prayers as always

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (3), Abigail (1) and George (1)

December 21st, 2009, 04:44 PM
jamie7's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so glad you did not have to have the tube removed. I hope you have a speedy recovery and I am praying for you!

OUR SWEET BEAUTIFUL BABIES ARE HERE! BRINLEE ANN AND LUCAS JONATHAN BORN 1/3/11 AT 8:54AM AND 8:55AM!
December 21st, 2009, 05:01 PM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad you are home....get your rest!
December 21st, 2009, 05:31 PM
momma S's Avatar Super Mommy
Take care and glad to hear you are on the up swing of things! Only good to come now!!!
December 21st, 2009, 05:31 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
Oh, Addie... there's good news in this situation and I'm so happy you are home and faring well. Get your rest, try to enjoy the holidays and when you go through your processing, keep us in mind. We're here to help!

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
December 21st, 2009, 06:36 PM
Platinum Supermommy
So glad you are home and healing well. I am so thankful you didn't have to have your tube removed... that is a blessing!

Hope you recover quickly from the Meth. stuff... let me know if I can do anything for ya!

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

December 21st, 2009, 08:09 PM
Sarah:Marie:IVF:Mommy's Avatar Proud mom of Leiland
Send a message via AIM to Sarah:Marie:IVF:Mommy
I am glad you are home and doing ok. It all sounds like it sucks, but take a few days to reswt and recoup.

December 22nd, 2009, 06:31 AM
Trish36's Avatar Mom of 4
So glad you are okay!!

Project 365 - 2012: http://trisha2012.wordpress.com/

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my gorgeous siggy!

December 22nd, 2009, 06:35 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
I am so glad that you didn't have your tube removed. I was shocked to read about your reaction to the methotrexate (I took that with my first ectopic). When you posted about your pain I immediately panicked.

I feel so relieved that you are home now. I hope that you are able to get some rest and feel a little better. I am sure you aren't completely well but being in your own home helps.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
December 22nd, 2009, 07:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
(((HUGS))) I am so glad you didn't have to have your tube removed, Addie.

I know this is certainly not the way we all hoped and prayed things would turn out for you. I am just so sorry you have had to go through such an ordeal.

I am praying for a quick recovery for you physically and emotionally, as well. Glad you are home!
Dec/Jan TTC naturally after m/c, BFN
Jan 2010 2nd round of Follistim

December 22nd, 2009, 08:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank you everyone. I really appreciate how kind and supportive you all are to me.

I'm feeling much better today mentally, but still so wiped out physically. I feel has if I have a horrible flu and I'm just exhausted. DH brought me a stack of movies today and set up the dvd in our bedroom, so I'm looking forward to watching a lot of bad tv and resting.

The best thing to come out of this is that we told all our family. We hadn't told MIL that we were doing ivf or anything or our siblings. But in the panic of Friday night, DH called his mom to come to the hospital. Now that the family knows, the support has been unbelievable. We had not told them before because we didn't know how people would react and we also didn't want everyone hounding us during each cycle. But, it's been so wonderful to have all the love and support.

September 2009 IVF - BFN; November IVF -Ec topic Pregnancy; May 2010- IVF cycle- BFN,
July 2010 IVF cycle: BFP - m/c induced at 8 weeks because of no heartbeat
March 2011 IVF: BFP!!!
December 22nd, 2009, 08:58 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm so glad that your family has surprised you! I can't imagine not being able to share this experience with my mom and MIL... their support has been wonderful!

I hope that they continue to be in your corner rooting you on every step of the way!

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search