Where are you????

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 27th, 2009, 04:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I still haven't had AF... what the heck??

I had the one night/day of spotting/bleeding at 9/10dpiui. Since then... nadda, ziltch, nothing. What's up with that?

The last HPT I took was on the 19th, which was 15dpiui, so you'd think that would have been positive. Maybe I just need to count that day of bleeding as AF? I was gonna test this morning but we were out of HPT's so I took that as a sign. I really, highly doubt that we are pregnant. I certainly don't feel pregnant.

I have an appointment set up on the 6th with my OB to discuss the metformin and if I'll need to go on BCP or not. I was going to wait until then to ask about it, but I haven't had a day go by without some form of cramping and sharp pains happening. I'm a little worried I have an infection from the bad IUI experience. They really were digging around in there quite a bit and I was spotting that whole day after the procedure so I'm sure there was some tissue damage. Then we BD'd that night too. Maybe I got something in there from DH????

I think I'll call and see if I can go in sooner...

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

December 27th, 2009, 04:46 PM
Angel_Maker
That's really strange about AF If you're feeling "funny" I would try to get in sooner......and of course there's no harm in POAS Hope you get some answers soon!
December 27th, 2009, 07:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I don't want to get your hopes up too much....BUT...when you said your HCG was a 5 (it was, wasn't it?) I was immediately suspicious! My lab and RE consider anything over a 3 a positive! Mine was a 3.3 at 12 dpo and then it had risen to a 6 by 15dpo. Then I miscarried and it was back to ZERO within three days.

ZERO. Certainly not 5!!! I have a feeling....I really think you should test again and see what's up. Honestly, I'd ask for a repeat beta.

Good luck Kari! I know whatever is meant to be will be and whether it's a pregnancy now or a paper pregnancy in the near future, you WILL have your baby soon.
Dec/Jan TTC naturally after m/c, BFN
Jan 2010 2nd round of Follistim

December 27th, 2009, 08:06 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
Kari...

I don't mean to add to the excitement, but just so you know (JUST in case)

When I found out I was preg with DD, I was 3 WEEKS late. I had some spotting and I swore it was the shortest period of my life. I didn't have a clue!!! Then, about 3 weeks later, I began to have sore boobs and realized, hmmm... maybe it wasn't AF after all. Tested and BANG BFP. BUT, it took me to be 3 weeks late to even sense a bit of pregnancy.

THERE IS STILL A GLIMMER OF HOPE! I'm sure rooting that you have a BfP on your hands and AF won't be showing up for another year or so!

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
December 27th, 2009, 08:12 PM
Platinum Supermommy
My beta at 12dpiui was at 3.3, and the lab here says anything under 5.0 is negative.

I'm not holding my breath. I really do think that something is going on, I just don't think it's a pregnancy. I think I truly might have some kind of infection or something. I'll be calling my OB's office again tomorrow and see if I can get in sooner.

I'll keep you posted!

December 27th, 2009, 09:27 PM
Kary♥RN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kary♥RN Send a message via Yahoo to Kary♥RN
I hope you get a great big surprise BFP!!

Thank you GraysMama For my BEAUTIFUL Siggy!!!

BFP 11/09/08 M/C 11/11/08 BFP 01/02/09 M/C 01/29/09 BFP 08/26/09 M/C 10/02/09 Missing our 3 Angles
December 28th, 2009, 08:42 AM
jmichelle77's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jmichelle77
My MIL thought my SIL was an "infection" too.......

Praying for you sweetpea!

December 28th, 2009, 09:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I personally do not see how an infection could delay AF. Really, it couldn't! Once you confirm ovulation, then your LP should/would be about the same, regardless of illness or anything. People always say illness and/or stress can delay a period but that's not true---those things can delay OVULATION, which would in turn delay AF. KWIM?

You know this!

TEST GIRL!!!
Dec/Jan TTC naturally after m/c, BFN
Jan 2010 2nd round of Follistim

December 28th, 2009, 04:36 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I pushed up my appointment with my OB to tomorrow at 9:15am. I won't be able to update until I get home from work tomorrow night, but I will let you know what I find out. I'm not sure that they will even have me test again... I guess I could always request a repeat beta, it just seems so silly. We'll see what she has to say tomorrow I guess!

Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts.... I appreciate it!

December 28th, 2009, 04:40 PM
Angel_Maker
If you know you O'd (and you tell them this) then they would probably want to test for pregnancy Good luck!

Last edited by Angel_Maker; December 28th, 2009 at 04:42 PM.
December 28th, 2009, 05:10 PM
Veteran
Goodluck!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search