A game... sort of...

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 28th, 2009, 11:47 AM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
OK, list why you want to be pregnant or approved/matched for adoption RIGHT NOW, and not the obvious reasons

For instance, for me:

I'm low on my stash of all my vits and supplements and really don't want to order them all again. They take up so much room in the frig and it's about $100! I just want to be back to solely prenatals!

No more shots

No more stressing about E2 levels and what I can or can't eat to bring them down before baseline.

No more baseline anything! (well, for this pregnancy, anyway )

Money to the house and not poofed away to my RE's house!

and then all the fun stuff: telling everyone, getting DD ready for a little brother/sister, shopping for new little things... Sigh...

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
December 28th, 2009, 12:15 PM
Angel_Maker
I would love to be approved to adopt RIGHT NOW, because I'm really PRAYING that we have a baby in our house by Asher and Noah's 3rd birthday.....I can't imagine another bday going by without a baby...it gets more depressing every year.....I would love to be MATCHED now because then we could start buying age appropriate clothes and toys and we'd know that we were just a few days away from holding our long awaited miracle Just the thought of that day brings a smile to my face
December 28th, 2009, 12:24 PM
jamie7's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would love to be pregnant right now for ALL of the obvious reasons but also so:

1. I would not have to go to my RE's office anymore. They are great there but it takes me an hour and 15min to get there so I have to leave the house by 4:20am.
2. To tell my DH. I can't wait to see his reaction

3. For my belly to grow and feel the bean moving. It just amazes me every time I think about it.

OUR SWEET BEAUTIFUL BABIES ARE HERE! BRINLEE ANN AND LUCAS JONATHAN BORN 1/3/11 AT 8:54AM AND 8:55AM!
December 28th, 2009, 12:37 PM
Veteran
I won't have to be envious of every mother at the mall, grocery store, parking lots...well, just about every where.

I won't have to continue to answer to my family about "when are you guys going to start"....you'd think they'd figure it out by now.

I won't count away my life in cd and dpo and dpiui....

I will be able to focus on paying off debt and improving our house, instead of using all that money on ma.
December 28th, 2009, 12:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I want to be pregnant NOW for so many reasons.

I hate the stress and emotional turmoil of TTC with medical assistance.

It would be so nice to not be spending money left and right on appts. and co-pays and ultrasounds/meds not covered by insurance. Infertility is expensive!

No more worrying about cysts/cancelled cycles!

I want to have a baby by next Christmas! This past Christmas was the third season where DH and I have said "NEXT YEAR, we'll have a baby!"

Telling the kids!

Seeing DD have a baby brother or sister! My stepson has a 2 year old sister from his mom and she is pregnant again, so it's kind of "old news" to him, but I just know my DD would LOVE to be a BIG sister.

Telling my family!

Experiencing pregnancy/childbirth with my HUSBAND. I was all alone when I had DD, and while I wouldn't trade the expeirence or HER for the world, I just soooo long to have a baby with the man I love. I want him to be with me during the birth, to see him cut the cord, to marvel at our newborn together...oh, I could go on and on.
Dec/Jan TTC naturally after m/c, BFN
Jan 2010 2nd round of Follistim

December 28th, 2009, 12:51 PM
Kary♥RN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kary♥RN Send a message via Yahoo to Kary♥RN
No more Clomid...

No more temping...

No more OPK's

No more searching for the best deal on HPT's

NO MORE PADS! for AF

I would love to be pregnant.. before my third EDD (already passed two of them)

I would love to make DH a father, and while his father is still around.

I would like to pregnant before my son turns 20.... (got that sounds so old)

Thank you GraysMama For my BEAUTIFUL Siggy!!!

BFP 11/09/08 M/C 11/11/08 BFP 01/02/09 M/C 01/29/09 BFP 08/26/09 M/C 10/02/09 Missing our 3 Angles
December 28th, 2009, 01:08 PM
Veteran
1. I dont want to cry any more over getting my period every month
2. I want to finally share a child with my husband ( he has a son already)
3. I can finally stop stressing over all the doctors appointments and money
and Most Importantly ....I just want to be a loving Mommy!
Started TTC in June 2008
First RE appt. March 2009

Oct. 2010 - 14 Eggs Retrieved and 6 Fertilized with ICSI
November 4th - ET put back two Blasts!
November 16th - BFP!!!!!
December - M/C Lost Heartbeat
December 31st - 2nd Misscarrige with Ectopic Egg (2nd egg was missed in tubes )
May 4th - Starting Stims for second IVF Round! STICKY VIBES!
May 17th - ET 13 Eggs Retrieved only Two Fertilized due to maturity. Put Back my TWO LUCKY CHARMS!
May 31st - Its official! 559 HCG Level! Im Pregnant!
June 2nd - 2nd HCG Test we are now at 1145!! Yay it more than doubled!
December 28th, 2009, 03:50 PM
momma S's Avatar Super Mommy
No more stressing over TTC, no more anger, jealousy etc toward all the pg people in the world! Knowing my son will not be an only child. Knowing my reproductive parts actually work and my son wasn't a fluke. Not having to spend money that could be going else where. I think stress would be a HUGE thing to let go of. Lastly and most importantly... I want my son to be a big brother.
December 28th, 2009, 05:40 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
Awww, ladies!!! We'll get our dreams soon. I just know it!!! We all want it so badly

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search