Grads?

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 18th, 2010, 04:58 AM
Angel_Maker
Question for you

I'm 8.4 weeks today and my symptoms are lessening....I'm still bloated, but my BBs only hurt at night while I'm sleeping. Of course I'm tired, but I was always tired, even before I was pregnant.

Is this normal? We just saw the baby's heart beat on Monday. I'm trying to tell myself that it's just my body getting used to the hormones, but with not having any M/S or anything, I can't help but fear the worst......sorry for being such a worry wart
February 18th, 2010, 06:47 AM
LisaB's Avatar Mom to twins + 1
Send a message via Yahoo to LisaB
Just popping by to check on my TTCWMA girls!

Oh yes, that's completely normal! I remember freaking out constantly every time my symptoms would subside. But it happened often, and apparently is very common. Symptoms will come and go, and pretty much disappear by the 2nd trimester. Only to be replaced by a whole new batch of symptoms the 3rd trimester.

I'm just oozing with excitement for you Brandi, I know everything will be fine this time around! I know worry is inescapable - I've never had a normal pgcy (always ended up with a baby or two dying) so I'm paranoid this time around too, I completely understand - but sometimes, everything just goes right!

Me: Lisa, Mommy to twins +1
8/5/08 Beautiful twin girls Leigh and Lucy born after 4-year struggle with RPL & 6 losses
12/10/09 Surprise! Baby #3 is on the way, EDD 6/22/10

12/29/09 2nd ultrasound - joining team blue

6/16/10 Baby Ben is born!

February 18th, 2010, 07:21 AM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know this brings no comfort to you, but you may have gotten lucky with this one and have very few symptoms.....I've had virtually no morning sickness, I was just really tired all the time. My boobs haven't even changed and I was really looking forward to that since I'm on the smaller cup size. There were a few times that I would kind of scare myself because of disappearing symptoms and even my doctor gave me a weird look and requested an ultrasound be done when I told her I'd been feeling fine at 10 weeks. But all is good and well.

Are you going to rent a doppler later on? I know some ladies say it eases them to be able to listen at their pleasure.
February 18th, 2010, 07:30 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Sound pretty normal to me I used to freak out because I basically had NO symptoms...no nausea or anything. The one thing I did have was sore nips, and they definitely came and went!
Alexandra Eva is here! Born 1/17/10 at 5:55pm. Weighing in at 6lbs, 8oz and 20 Inches Long!
Secondary Infertility Blog*~*http://onemunchkin.blogspot.com/ *~*

February 18th, 2010, 07:47 AM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
I totally agree...my sore bbs came and went. I'd spend entire days worrying and poking at them, wondering why they weren't sore anymore. Then a day or two later they'd be killing me again.

I didn't have too many other symptoms either...I was tired, but only queasy once in a while, and I never had any crazy cravings or aversions or anything.

Oh, and the doppler is the greatest invention EVER. If the worry starts to creep in, I just go lay on the couch and listen to Pokey for a few minutes, and then I know that everything is a-okay!

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (3), Abigail (1) and George (1)

February 18th, 2010, 09:07 AM
Platinum Supermommy
All my symptoms were on and off. I would panic when my boobs stopped hurting and then I'd hit them to see if they'd hurt.

I bet mine would have stopped hurting completely at 6 weeks but I kept abusing them to make them hurt.

February 18th, 2010, 11:19 AM
rebeccabaltimore and more's Avatar (rebeccabaltimore)
My symptoms came and went this pregnancy, and for 14 weeks I was carrying triplets. I think fluctuations in symptoms are pretty normal.

Thank you Vicki for my awesome siggy!!

February 18th, 2010, 12:35 PM
Platinum Supermommy
LoL, I always poked mine too if I thought they weren't as sore as the day before.

Btw, I agree with Melissa...the doppler is AWESOME. I used it everyday for awhile, before I could feel Alexandra move....
Alexandra Eva is here! Born 1/17/10 at 5:55pm. Weighing in at 6lbs, 8oz and 20 Inches Long!
Secondary Infertility Blog*~*http://onemunchkin.blogspot.com/ *~*

February 18th, 2010, 11:54 PM
lissy8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I totally agree with the other ladies. The only issue I had on a regular bases was being tired. The boob soreness would come and go and although I had pretty constant morning sickness the amount of nausua I had varied day to day. In other words i never felt the same way everyday.

Thank you Mod-trishosaurus for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search