Hello I'm Celena from TTCAL, has anyone tried CBE Fertility Monitor?

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 18th, 2010, 07:05 PM
Celena's Avatar Proud JM hostess
Send a message via ICQ to Celena Send a message via MSN to Celena Send a message via Yahoo to Celena Send a message via Skype™ to Celena
It was suggested that I come ask you ladies this question, not really anyone at TTCAL has any experience with it and I'm going to x-post this here.

I want to know who has used the CBE Fertility monitor and if it worked for you?

Please tell me about it, your experience with it and so on....

February 19th, 2010, 07:00 AM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I haven't used it.

Last edited by MommaLee; February 19th, 2010 at 05:13 PM.
February 19th, 2010, 07:40 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi Celena. I used one for about a year. I didn't like how touchy it was about always testing at the same time each day (if you sleep in, you can't test). Plus I found that some cycles I would get a peak reading after ovulation. The test sticks aren't cheap either.

It just didn't work for me.
February 19th, 2010, 09:26 AM
Kobain's Mommy's Avatar Future A&M Aggies Mommy
It worked for us twice. Both of my MCs were without MA just going by the monitor.

But looking at your siggy, with your miscarriages I'd be to the point of going to a Dr just for testing. We basically forced the RE to do testing. We found out I was glucose intolerant and had a thyroid issue along with our major fertility issue was a genetic on.

made by BAM

February 19th, 2010, 02:33 PM
frankie's Avatar Proud Mommy
I used it.. Hated it.. It would show me a peak a different time every month.. Meaning on first cycle CD 11 I peaked next cycle CD 14 i peaked next cycle CD 9 I peaked it was like guess till I would get pregnant

My advice is save your money buy answer opk test strips they worked better for me...

Unfortunately my problem was progesterone and stuff like that so I had to go for fertility treatment and be monitored..

Hope that helps.. GL Hope you get a BFP!

trying for~~~Commitment leads to action. Action brings your dream closer~~~~ Marcia Wieder

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search