Again???

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 20th, 2010, 10:31 AM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was hesitant to post this here, but I suppose this is why this thread is here. We started TTC#1 in April 04, had Clomid and a m/c, then finally Nolan was born in Oct 06. Then we TTC#2 with lots of Clomid, then a failed IVF turned iui, then in the past 12 months we were offered out of the blue, a set of newborn twins and their 10 month older sister. This weekend, we are going to meet a co-worker's daughter, and her 15 month old son named Jackson-and she will decide if we can adopt him, too. Where were all of these amazing kids five years ago when my heart was breaking year after year with bfn's and late af's??? If mom wants us to take him, we'll have 5 kids born within 29 months-how amazing is that?? I got to be pg once, I got to raise three newborns, and now I'll have 5 toddlers under three and a half! OMG! Okay Universe, 5 will be enough, its time for other families to get the rest of the world's babies, lol! I never thought I was lucky, but I guess I really am Do you know what I did, and its gonna sound hokey and pokey, but last March 2009, when we knew my IUI failed, and I'd have to go back in May for a FLARE protocol, I literally stood in my house, with my arms wide open and my eyes full of tears and asked God and the Universe to give Nolan a sibling, whether it was from my uterus or not-I did that 11 months ago-wow! Five weeks later, we got a call out of the blue, and my FIL asked us "Do you want twins?"
Open your hearts and your arms, and miracles will happen!

Just a note, do you see in my siggie pic, how there's space between the twins for one more??
February 20th, 2010, 11:01 AM
*CAMM*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
WOW!

congrats AGAIN!! let us know how it goes!!

February 20th, 2010, 01:15 PM
~Ivy~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Woo hoo!! What an amazing story! I so feel you. I've been looking at my five lately and thinking how amazing it is that just a few years ago, my arms ached to have children in them!!!!

My Blog

February 20th, 2010, 02:03 PM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
What a beautiful story I really think God answers our prayers, and sometimes we won't expect how those answers come. I am so glad that your house is now filled with little ones and lots of love

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (3), Abigail (1) and George (1)

February 20th, 2010, 02:15 PM
Angel_Maker
OMG!!!!!!! That is SOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!! WOW!!! Blessed!!! Absolutely Blessed!!! That's YOU AND THOSE KIDDOS!!!
February 20th, 2010, 02:24 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Marie, this is such an amazing story! You give me so much hope that if I am patient and wait that my children will find me.

I'm so happy for you guys! And you are right, that new little one will fit right into that picture PERFECTLY!!!

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

February 20th, 2010, 08:39 PM
Thank you ladies-its all kind of surreal! Who knows, we haven't heard from bio mom yet, so you never know if this may happen. As long as this little boy is in the family he was meant to grow up in, we'll be happy
February 26th, 2010, 10:12 AM
Super Mommy
Marie, did you meet with the boy's mom? I have been thinking about you!

3 failed fresh IVFs, 1 failed FET
Surprise BFP in 12/10 after acupuncture & herbs!!
1 beautiful, perfect daughterl!

February 26th, 2010, 11:07 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Yes, an update would be wonderful!

February 27th, 2010, 12:56 PM
I ran into grandma at the College last week, and she had said mom wanted to meet us, but they haven't contacted us yet-they might have been waiting for us to move. Grandma was going to adopt him, but they don't really want to, and mom doesn't want to raise him. We want him, we have room for him, but we won't get too excited until we meet them. I want him here sooner than later, he needs stability and to adapt to our family, the younger the better for all of us. I'm praying they call us, but we're too scared to get too excited. He'll go into a crib in the twin' room, good thing we moved and I have room for three cribs in there!
March 1st, 2010, 09:49 AM
Super Mommy
Marie, I hope that you get the call soon! It sounds like he would be loved so very much and would fit in perfectly as a member of your family!

3 failed fresh IVFs, 1 failed FET
Surprise BFP in 12/10 after acupuncture & herbs!!
1 beautiful, perfect daughterl!

March 1st, 2010, 06:32 PM
Platinum Supermommy
OH I sure hope you get good news soon! Whatever happens, I hope that little one is safe and sound and right where he belongs in the end.

March 2nd, 2010, 08:53 AM
we really want him, he would fit in so well, and would be so loved-I'm going to call grandma this week and let her know that we're ready to meet him and his mom-praying all works out!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search