Well she's here

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 22nd, 2010, 03:37 AM
jamie7's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yup the witch! I got up at 4am to got the RE and went to the bathroom and she was here! At least she came before I drove all the way down there for no reason. How do you ladies deal with this? I really feel depressed, like my dream is never going to become a reality. I feel like I am detaching myself from ttcwma, like I'm just going through the motions so I do not get hurt as much. UGH!!!

OUR SWEET BEAUTIFUL BABIES ARE HERE! BRINLEE ANN AND LUCAS JONATHAN BORN 1/3/11 AT 8:54AM AND 8:55AM!
February 22nd, 2010, 03:40 AM
adnelg775's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry, Jamie! I hope that things work out better next time. I am at a loss, I don't know what to say to make it better.

February 22nd, 2010, 05:08 AM
sheriefx's Avatar Veteran
Jamie,

I am in the same boat as you. I thought this was finally my month only to have AF show early yesterday afternoon. I cried like a baby all afternoon. You are not alone! I'll be praying for you.

Check Out My Etsy Shop:
SLynnDesigns - Handmade Football Baby Blankets
February 22nd, 2010, 05:40 AM
Thanks ladies! You are all in my prayers as well!

OUR SWEET BEAUTIFUL BABIES ARE HERE! BRINLEE ANN AND LUCAS JONATHAN BORN 1/3/11 AT 8:54AM AND 8:55AM!
February 22nd, 2010, 07:24 AM
~Lynda~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i'm sorry hun!!! i'm just starting with MA, but I know how frustrating the witch can be!!!! HUGS

February 22nd, 2010, 09:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry! It is never easy...for me, when AF would show, I would be super upset (crushed, even) for a day or two; but the good thing about MA and meds is that it doesn't give you much time to be down! I would then start clomid or follistim a few days later, and I always felt better with a fresh cycle!

It's kind of like falling off a horse---the best thing to do is dust yourself off, and get right back in the saddle!

(((HUGS))) Hang in there!
Dec/Jan TTC naturally after m/c, BFN
Jan 2010 2nd round of Follistim

February 22nd, 2010, 01:03 PM
frankie's Avatar Proud Mommy
Not what i wanted to read..

I would get af cry be all depressed then when that 3rd day hit and I would be starting over I moved on!!!

It is just the worst thing ever ttcma its draining stressful and heartbreaking!!!
If you need to vent PM me I am a great listener!!!

trying for~~~Commitment leads to action. Action brings your dream closer~~~~ Marcia Wieder
February 22nd, 2010, 01:21 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry Jamie!

I always had a rough day or two after AF would show, but like the other ladies have said, with MA you really HAVE to get back on the horse. By the time you feel like there is no hope you are going in for your baseline or starting clomid or coming up with a whole new plan. It doesn't ever get easy to see those BFN's or have the witch show up at your door... but please don't ever give up hope. You have to remember all those success stories! We have so many grads that have struggled for YEARS with MA that are holding their little one or expecting them soon... there is always hope! You will have your family... it WILL HAPPEN!

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

February 22nd, 2010, 01:22 PM
LindseyandJoeinAL's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Jamie, I am so very sorry! I have been right there with you. For several months I would sit in my closet and cry when AF showed. For some reason, as the months pass on it gets easier and easier.

It makes me feel a bit better to know that it takes healthy women up to 12 months to get pregnant. There are lots of statistics that show that 90% of women WILL get pregnant within 12 months. I don't know how long you've been TTC, but please try to stay hopeful and enjoy the journey. I've been working on that lately and I can tell a difference in my overall happiness.

I hope you feel better and let us know if you want to talk!
TTC baby #2

lap surgery Apr 2010 stage 2 endo removed
IVF #1 BFN 11/2010
IVF #2 BFP! 12/2010
Wonderful, sweet daughter Khloe born August 2011
FET #1 - Oct 2012 BFN
FET #2 - Dec 2012 BFN
2nd lap surgery Dec 2012 stage 1 endo removed
IUI Apr 2013 cancelled due to producing 10 mature follicles
IUI June 2013 BFN
IVF #3 Sept 2013 BFN
IVF #4 Nov 2013 BFP! on 8dp3dt
Expecting boy/girl twins 8/1/14

February 23rd, 2010, 05:33 AM
Thanks ladies! You are all so supportive! I feel much better today, I am awaiting a call from my nurse with either another injectable cycle or the start of IVF!!!! I will Keep you posted.
Frankie- Thank you for offering your ear to listen to me! I might need to take you up on that!

February 23rd, 2010, 11:56 AM
Kary♥RN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kary♥RN Send a message via Yahoo to Kary♥RN
HUGS... So sorry she showed.. I hope the call comes soon... Can't wait to hear!

Thank you GraysMama For my BEAUTIFUL Siggy!!!

BFP 11/09/08 M/C 11/11/08 BFP 01/02/09 M/C 01/29/09 BFP 08/26/09 M/C 10/02/09 Missing our 3 Angles

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search