Has anyone here used the CBE Fertility Monitor? (x-posted)

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 25th, 2010, 01:26 PM
Celena's Avatar Proud JM hostess
Send a message via ICQ to Celena Send a message via MSN to Celena Send a message via Yahoo to Celena Send a message via Skype™ to Celena
Please tell me if any of you have used this Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor?

IF you have, do you like it? How do you like it?

Or if you haven't used it are you considering it? Why or why not?

Thank you soooo sooooo much in advance... I recently purchased it, but I haven't started using it. Someone suggested I come over here and ask you ladies about it. Thank you again.

Oh btw, I'm Celena from TTCAL and am also a cohost (with Kary over there)

February 25th, 2010, 02:27 PM
Sota's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have one. This will be my fourth cycle using it. It works fine, but I guess I am not as super excited about it as I thought I would be. I would say make sure to read all the directions well and think about when you set your first m day. I tend to get up later on the weekend than the week and it only gives you a short testing window, so I have to fiddle when I set it on the first day.
February 25th, 2010, 03:00 PM
Celena's Avatar Proud JM hostess
Send a message via ICQ to Celena Send a message via MSN to Celena Send a message via Yahoo to Celena Send a message via Skype™ to Celena
Thank you thank you!

I was laying in bed reading the booklet last night, but plan on re-reading it. Nice to only poas 1 time a day vs multiple with the opk's. Is the window normally 6hrs for testing? 3 before set time and up to 3 hours after set time?

February 25th, 2010, 06:17 PM
Kobain's Mommy's Avatar Future A&M Aggies Mommy
I have one and used it for over a year. Actually my two MCs were on non medicated cycles that I got pregnant using the CBE monitor.

Yes the window is 3 hours before and 3 hours after when you set it for that cycle. And say one cycle you set the first day at 7am the next cycle you want it at 8am you are able to do that.

made by BAM

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search