Sorry for going MIA and a question

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 26th, 2010, 04:32 PM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
I have had a couple reasons for this. One is just that I have been plain busy. But the other has been that I just don't want to think about my FET cycle. I haven't wanted to talk about it or think about it. I am not going into this cycle all excited like I did my IVF cycle. Don't get me wrong I am happy but I just don't want to do that to myself again. I do not plan to blog about it this time or put anything in my sig. I just need my personal space to get through this.

I also have a question. So I just started AF... or so I thought. And now she has disappeared on me. I called and scheduled my CD5 appt and now she is gone. I am sure this is AF but I don't know if this is enough of a flow to count as CD1. I am just so irritated. I think I may have to call them back on Monday and reschedule. They said I could come in on CD4 or 5 when I called but my paperwork says CD5 so I am hoping that AF will pick up the pace so that today can count as CD1. Has this happened to any of you guys? What did you do?

February 26th, 2010, 04:57 PM
*CAMM*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had a very light flow once, i went in on CD 3 and had already stopped bleeding. they looked at my lining and it was thin enough for them. as long as you had some bleeding you should be fine.

Expecting Vivienne Monroe!
14dpo 311!
18dpo 2440!

February 26th, 2010, 05:26 PM
momma S's Avatar Super Mommy
My cycles got like that too, where AF would hardly show. For a couple months in a row I had a light to med flow day and then I barely had anything... maybe a panty liner at most. I always asked if this was okay and noone seemed alarmed by it and as long as I bled some they counted it as a period. I also had a baseline on one of those months and my lining had shed... weird bodies we have.

I do hope your next cycle works for you Patty... this rollercoaster isn't too fun.
February 26th, 2010, 06:41 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
Good luck with this cycle, Patty. I've been thinking about you!

I'm with the other gals, I've had a couple cycles that were really, super light and confusing, but the lining was always thin enough to begin... so, the u/s may be the only thing that can tell you if you can commence or not FX for you, sweetie!

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
February 27th, 2010, 04:46 AM
jamie7's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I agree with the other ladies! I had a very light bleeding, I thought maybe that I was just spotting but my u/s showed that I had a thin enough lining to start my meds. I have everything crossed for you!

OUR SWEET BEAUTIFUL BABIES ARE HERE! BRINLEE ANN AND LUCAS JONATHAN BORN 1/3/11 AT 8:54AM AND 8:55AM!
February 27th, 2010, 12:18 PM
Platinum Supermommy
No apologies necessary, Patty! You have been through a lot, and you definitely aren't obligated to entertain anyone with updates about what is going on in your life. You know what is best for your emotional health and sanity, and whatever that is, we'll be here 1000% to support you. Just know that I'll be thinking about you and saying lots of prayers!

I know this has already been said, but after all the drugs, your cycles can be really wacky and wild. The cycle I started BCP before IVF I actually got AF on day 15 of my cycle...the Clomid messed things up bigtime! I think you'll be fine! Good luck!

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (3), Abigail (1) and George (1)

February 28th, 2010, 03:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Good to see you again Patty! You are missed around here but I think we all understand the BUSY part of our life getting in the way. I will be hoping and praying that your FET is a success and you are posting pics of BFP soon!

As far as AF goes, I'm with the other ladies. I would go in anyway and see what they see. They'll be able to check your lining and make the call on starting or not. Keep us posted, if you feel up to it!

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search