An Update! By Request! (preg. ment.)

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 27th, 2010, 05:11 AM
Angel_Maker
Hey girls!!!

A couple people asked for a preggo update, so I hope you don't mind

I will be 10 weeks tomorrow I feel like I just found out I was preggo yesterday, but at the same time I feel like I've been preggo FOREVER!!!!

Still no M/S. Just bloating, sore BBs (only at nite now) and fatigue! OMG I could sleep until September....I'm sure it doesn't help that I've been working 50 hours a week

Anywho...we told my ILs the news last Friday, and then we told my parents this past Thursday! It was my Mom's bday and needless to say she is on

We got our doppler rental yesterday and we were able to listen to our little sweet pea's heart beat! I hope that this will bring me LOTS of reassurance in the coming months!

My next OB appt. is March 19th at 11:45 ( I LOVE my new OB office by the way, but I miss my RE!) My NT Scan is the same day at 9:15 AM......we're really anxious about this scan because this is the scan at which we discovered that the boys were nonviable conjoined twins......it's scary to think about reliving that.....

That will be a huge milestone for us! I can't wait!! Just 20 more days!! Oh yeah, and we should be finding out the gender in a month and a half
February 27th, 2010, 05:36 AM
jamie7's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh Brandi I love hearing GREAT updates!!! I am so happy for you! I can't wait for the upcoming weeks so we get to hear more good news from you about your NT scan and the gender of your baby (I'm still on team pink for you)! I feel like you just told us about your miracle bean and now your 10 weeks!!!!

OUR SWEET BEAUTIFUL BABIES ARE HERE! BRINLEE ANN AND LUCAS JONATHAN BORN 1/3/11 AT 8:54AM AND 8:55AM!
February 27th, 2010, 07:00 AM
Veteran
Hi Brandi!
Iam so glad that everything is going well!!!
Please keep us updated!
Rhyssa!
February 27th, 2010, 08:05 AM
Celry's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I can't believe you're 10 weeks already. That's awesome! It must be amazing and reassuring to hear that little heart on your doppler.

Thank you peimum for my siggie

Dec 26 '08, BFP after 21 months thanks to acupuncture
Jan 14 '09, first u/s one strong heart beat
Jan 28, '09, second u/s, Surprise! two strong heart beats
Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday
365 Days in a Roe

February 27th, 2010, 08:48 AM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What a wonderful update!!! I'm so over-the-moon happy for you!

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

February 27th, 2010, 09:39 AM
barbarella's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm so pleased everything is going well for you Brandi. It's great to read your updates
February 27th, 2010, 10:23 AM
sara~b's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to sara~b
I'm so glad it's a positive update! I can't wait to see your NT scan pics and especially your gender u/s!!!!! It's amazing how fast these pregnancies fly by when all you want to do is hold on to each milestone! Here's to hoping that your little princess is done giving mommy scares and is well-behaved from now on!
February 27th, 2010, 12:40 PM
Kary♥RN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kary♥RN Send a message via Yahoo to Kary♥RN
Great update!!!!! Whoo hooo!!!!!

Thank you GraysMama For my BEAUTIFUL Siggy!!!

BFP 11/09/08 M/C 11/11/08 BFP 01/02/09 M/C 01/29/09 BFP 08/26/09 M/C 10/02/09 Missing our 3 Angles
February 27th, 2010, 02:06 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Brandi, I am so happy for you!!

Lucky mother to five!

February 27th, 2010, 09:22 PM
Kris2you's Avatar Live-Laugh-Love
Send a message via MSN to Kris2you Send a message via Yahoo to Kris2you
What an awesome update Brandi!! I am so happy for you guys
February 28th, 2010, 05:28 AM
*Pamela*
Love hearing your updates hun. I can only imagine how much this baby is going to be spoiled not only by you guys but the grandparents, especially your mom.

Are you still thinking girl? It's so great that you like your ob, I know you were sad about having to leave your RE.
February 28th, 2010, 06:16 AM
Angel_Maker
Pamela! Yes! Definitely still thinking girl And the funny thing is....I DID NOT want a girl...only boys, but I can not shake the feeling that this is a princess.....and I'm totally OK with that
February 28th, 2010, 08:14 AM
*Pamela*
I know you will be happy with either. I remember you being so sure about your boys. My dh knew our last was a girl because I was very hormonal and I wasn't with my boys.

I can't believe how close you are to finding out either!!! Can't wait to hear your news!
February 28th, 2010, 08:49 AM
adnelg775's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
YAY Brandi!!! I love hearing good news from you!

February 28th, 2010, 08:57 AM
Angel_Maker
Pamela! Yes, I was 100% positive about the boys....and the craziest part (????) 70% of conjoined twins are GIRLS The U/S tech told me that and I was like "ok, whatever, mine babies are boys!" She did the U/S and sure enough, the parts were there
February 28th, 2010, 05:08 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE seeing you post about PG updates... it just makes me smile!

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

February 28th, 2010, 05:27 PM
frankie's Avatar Proud Mommy
AWWW BRANDI!!! WHAT WONDERFUL NEWS!!!! happy to hear an update...

If you would of said you were going to rent a doppler I would of sent u mine to borrow I am almost done and I dont use it anyhow!!! If you are paying a lot and or can send it back and save let me know I will send you mine.. i bought a good one!!! If so PM me

and my next appointment is the same day as yours!!! WOO HOO

trying for~~~Commitment leads to action. Action brings your dream closer~~~~ Marcia Wieder
February 28th, 2010, 05:55 PM
Angel_Maker
Thanks Frankie.....actually, I'm just renting mine for 3 months....I figure that once I can feel the baby, I won't need the doppler....thank you for the offer tho That's very sweet of yoU!
February 28th, 2010, 06:13 PM
Astrid's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I just know your mom was over the moon w/ excitement! Probably the best b-day present ever!

February 28th, 2010, 06:33 PM
Platinum Supermommy
sheesh If I knew you would rent a doppler I'd have given you mine. I have no more use for it so I just sold it the other day.

Oh well either way you got one

I'm so happy you got to hear the heartbeat. it is a beautiful sound. I took a video of Mattea's heartbeat the night before my c-section and I can't tell you how many times I've watched the video just to hear that sound again.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search