IUI #2 and Im nervous!!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 1st, 2010, 02:55 PM
ttcmymiracle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So I went today for my u/s on CD8 and I already have a follicle measuring 19mm and I forgot to ask about my lining but Im waiting on a phone call.So I was told to take my ovidrel tonight at 10 PM and come in Wed at 9AM for IUI. I am just nervous that waiting almost 36 hours after the injection might be too late again........

**Oh and I forgot to tell you girls!! My RE called me last thusday without me requesting a phone call from her to talk about my last IUI. i explained my concerns and how I felt it was done too late and that I was not their main concern since I was young with unexplained infertility. So to make a long story short she was very understanding and informed me that I was correct and she is working on changing things and that this IUI will be FREE! I was in tears as I walked into work!

TTC since Nov. 2007. All testing=completely normal....but we still have empty arms! clomid-thin lining and BFN; femara-BFN, 3 IUIs= BFN, IVF (Nov 2010)= BFN. IVF 2 (FET)= BFP!! beta 1: 29.2 beta 2: 120!!!

March 1st, 2010, 04:48 PM
LindseyMarie's Avatar Professionally Awesome
Send a message via AIM to LindseyMarie
Holy cow what a GREAT RE! I love that they understood THEY were wrong and corrected that! I hope this is what it takes for you to get that wonderful BFP!

After years of trying, 2 years of fertility meds, multiple surgeries, blood draws and needle sticks, some awful pre-IVF complications, and endometriosis and PCOS,
We are done TTC. Praying for peace as we accept this...
Hoping for some comfort after our most recent (and 3rd) surgery and starting Lupron!

March 1st, 2010, 06:43 PM
Platinum Supermommy
WOW!!! That is one wonderful RE.... hold on to that one!

I hope in your case that SECOND times a charm!

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

March 1st, 2010, 07:31 PM
Thanks! I know she is great isnt she!! That is why I drive an hour and didnt want to change even though sometimes other things about the office dont work out so well, but she is amazing and always working to make things better for the office!
Im sooo nervous but I hope this is it!!!!!! Please pray!!

TTC since Nov. 2007. All testing=completely normal....but we still have empty arms! clomid-thin lining and BFN; femara-BFN, 3 IUIs= BFN, IVF (Nov 2010)= BFN. IVF 2 (FET)= BFP!! beta 1: 29.2 beta 2: 120!!!

March 2nd, 2010, 10:15 AM
Platinum Supermommy
It's standard to wait 36 hrs after the trigger shot before you get the IUI. It's not going to be too late this time and you're going to get that BFP, Ashley! Try and relax and not stress! You've got an awesome RE!
March 7th, 2010, 10:05 PM
Thanks!!! My mind still thinks Im pregnant from the last IUI bc I already have IPS and I know it is wayyyyy to early. Im trying not to think aout it daily and focus on other things.....not so easy but Im trying....Thanks for all the support and encouragement!

March 8th, 2010, 06:49 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Fingers are still crossed!

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

March 8th, 2010, 06:38 PM
SarieP's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good Luck Wednesday!!!

March 9th, 2010, 10:18 PM
Thanks!!!!

March 10th, 2010, 10:59 AM
We need an update!!!

March 10th, 2010, 09:04 PM
Oh LOL I'm only 7dpo and so terrified of HPTs sooooo I probably wont test until AF is late...... Im feeling pretty tired and a few other minor things but I always have IPS so I'm not buying into anything, plus I'm taking progesterone so its hard to know what is real.....that's pretty much it. Thanks for asking. 1 more week!!! ahhhhhh!

March 11th, 2010, 04:32 AM
Hang in there darlin! I agree with you, don't test until AF is late because you will just drive yourself crazy looking for a line

Just relax and allow a calm place for that bean to snuggle in!

March 11th, 2010, 06:34 AM
babydreamin17's Avatar Member
I just wanted to wish you look. I just took the ovidrel myself yesterday morning and am waiting to ovulate!

I hope you caught that eggie and we get your BFP news soon!
March 11th, 2010, 01:00 PM
Thanks so much ladies!! Good luck to you too!! Hope we all have BFPs soon!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search