Friday Five

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 5th, 2010, 08:39 AM
Platinum Supermommy
1) What's your favorite magazine?
2) What book are you currently reading?
3) What's the worst book you ever read?
4) What makes a book perfect for you?
5) If you could buy any book right now, which one would it be?

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

March 5th, 2010, 08:54 AM
Veteran
1) What's your favorite magazine? People or OK
2) What book are you currently reading? The Pact by Jodi Picoult
3) What's the worst book you ever read? I forget the name, but I used to read alot of John Grisham & I had read all his books, so I asked for a recommendation of a similiar writer from the librarian....whatever she had given me was terrible....I remember not even getting past the first few chapters.
4) What makes a book perfect for you? When I can get so involved in the book that I actually feel like the character
5) If you could buy any book right now, which one would it be? Anything by Jodi Picoult.....I just started reading her recently & her books are fabulous.

March 5th, 2010, 09:14 AM
Platinum Supermommy
1) What's your favorite magazine? I guess either Canadian Living or Chatelaine.
2) What book are you currently reading?What the Dog Saw by Malcolm Gladwell
3) What's the worst book you ever read? I rarely finish reading bad books so I couldn't say.
4) What makes a book perfect for you? Good writing, good plot, good character development. I love it when I can actually picture what is going on in my head as I read.
5) If you could buy any book right now, which one would it be? I'm not sure. I'm kind of between authors right now. Most recently I was into Phillipa Gregory's books, but I've read them all now. I need to find another good fiction book.
March 5th, 2010, 09:18 AM
Platinum Supermommy
1) What's your favorite magazine? People
2) What book are you currently reading? I'm re-reading some Nicholas Sparks right now, but also reading a book called Walking in Circles Before Lying Down - it's pretty good!
3) What's the worst book you ever read? I read some pretty awful books in college for a travel literature class I was in. We had to read a book a week.... some of those weeks got REALLY long!
4) What makes a book perfect for you? I read before bed and love when I can really loose myself in the book. When I dream about the books, then I know it must be good.
5) If you could buy any book right now, which one would it be? I want a new Jodi Piccolt to come out or a new Nicholas Sparks... LOVE THEM!

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

March 5th, 2010, 11:33 AM
Angel_Maker
1) What's your favorite magazine? Anything gossipy
2) What book are you currently reading? FCAT Administration Manual (exciting, I know!)
3) What's the worst book you ever read? I won't finish a book if it's bad....so I can't remember?
4) What makes a book perfect for you? I love stories based on true events.....especially related to crimes....I find those very interesting....
5) If you could buy any book right now, which one would it be? I need something inspirational and uplifting.....got any recommendations?
March 5th, 2010, 12:20 PM
Lash's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1) What's your favorite magazine?
Quote:
I don't know so much that I have one. I read them in the checkout line though
2) What book are you currently reading?
Quote:
Drums of Autumn in the Outlander Series. And as always, I'm always on one of the Twilight books, so I think I am in the middle of Eclipse again
3) What's the worst book you ever read?
Quote:
Don't know that I can think of one
4) What makes a book perfect for you?
Quote:
Ability to escape into it, no matter the subject matter
5) If you could buy any book right now, which one would it be?
Quote:
I had a great recommendation for Beautiful Creatures which I am super excited to buy
Brandi I recommend "What No One Tells The Mom". I have that book highlighted and underlined and dog eared and it looks just ABUSED but man it's so inspirational but realistic.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search