Weekend Plans

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 5th, 2010, 03:14 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Whatcha doing???

We are having people over tonight for pizza (salad for me ) and a movie. Anyone seen 2012???

Saturday I'm going to a Pet Expo for the whole day, should be fun. And then that night I'm going to see Jimmy Fallon with a couple of girl friends.

Sunday is Adoption Application day!!! I'm excited to get things finished and in the mail!

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

March 6th, 2010, 01:32 AM
barbarella's Avatar Super Mommy
It's exciting that you're getting sorted with your adoption. We've got friends coming over and staying tonight with their 3 kids (one of them is my god daughter) so it will be lovely to catch up with them. Just having a quiet day on Sunday
March 6th, 2010, 04:32 AM
Angel_Maker
Nothing I'm sick (sinus infection I think ) I have lost my voice completely, yet I have to teach Saturday School until 12 today....this shoud be interesting!!! Then it's straight to be for me....

We were supposed to be going to our BFFs in St. Auggie for DH's best friend's bday...but obviously I'm not going So I told DH to go w/out me and he's going to spend the nite out there since he'll be drinking and it's a long drive home anyway.....

So tomorrow is BILs bday and I won't be going to that either So another afternoon spent without DH! BUMMER!!!

I'm taking Monday off because I'm an FCAT administrator for my school and I HAVE TO HAVE A VOICE in order to give the test......so pray for me pleaaassseeee!!!

But on a happy note....I'll be 11 weeks tomorrow 13 days until our NT Scan!
March 6th, 2010, 08:15 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Brandi.... HUGS! I hope you are feeling better soon. And I'm super excited about your next appointment. 13 days will FLY BY!!!

My plans for the weekend have totally changed. Jimmy Fallon was canceled and the person I was going to the Expo with got sick... so looks like I am at home the whole weekend. Not such a bad thing really. We will probably get a jump start on the adoption stuff today and maybe do some shopping this afternoon. Pretty much a lazy weekend for us!

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

March 6th, 2010, 08:37 AM
adnelg775's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hope you feel better soon, Brandi!

AFM, I am working a double, 3pm today until 7 am tomorrow morning. I take the second shift as call and sleep on a stretcher. Then I have brunch with my cousins tomorrow morning at 10 am, which I am really looking forward to. Then I want to come home and lay in the backyard and get some sun!!! ( I know it will still be chilly, but I figure I can get a little bit on my face, arms and legs at least!!)

March 6th, 2010, 09:16 AM
Kary♥RN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kary♥RN Send a message via Yahoo to Kary♥RN
Weekend plans.... Well I am having trouble uploading pictures from my Camara.. So I will try to pick up a new cord....

We did a whole lot of nothing last night.. Today DH is working AGAIN!!! I am getting ready to head to meet a friend for a late lunch.. and pick up a new cord on the way home.... Hopefully have a quiet night with the DH....

Tomorrow... DH is working again... and I have to work tomorrow night.. OH YEA!!!

Thank you GraysMama For my BEAUTIFUL Siggy!!!

BFP 11/09/08 M/C 11/11/08 BFP 01/02/09 M/C 01/29/09 BFP 08/26/09 M/C 10/02/09 Missing our 3 Angles
March 6th, 2010, 11:41 AM
Kobain's Mommy's Avatar Future A&M Aggies Mommy
I have my first shower today. Tomorrow most likely sleeping. I haven't been feeling that great lately.

made by BAM

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search