Drained........

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 6th, 2010, 09:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
This is a little off subject but I am absolutely drained...........for the past couple of days it has come to the point that we have to put our oldest greyhound down, he is 14 & we adopted him when he was 3. I have cried, and cried for 2 days & cant continue to feel like this. For those who have pets, I'm sure you understand its like having a member of your family die. My heart is breaking, my stomach is sick but he cant continue to suffer in pain like I think he has. I hate it, there is nothing easy about it. I just called the vet this morning & we'll be leaving in about an hr. On top of that, AF showed last night & is kicking into high gear today and also I'm on call for work & have gotton little sleep due to that. I thought it would stay quiet for the w/e but nope, got a call an hr ago & am dealing with that all day today...I dont know how much more I can take but I think life could be a lot worse. Thank you for listening, I know things will start to be better here soon .............
March 6th, 2010, 09:25 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry hun. There are few words that would console me if I had to put one of my fur-babies to sleep. I'll be thinking about you during this difficult time.

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

March 6th, 2010, 09:32 AM
adnelg775's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

March 6th, 2010, 10:01 AM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
I'm so sorry. Our pets are absolutely members of our family, and I would be devastated if something happened to them. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers, and I hope that things get better for you very soon.

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (4), Abigail (2) and George (2)

March 6th, 2010, 10:11 AM
Kary♥RN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kary♥RN Send a message via Yahoo to Kary♥RN
HUGS... I am so sorry you have to go through all this... We had to put our German Shepherd, Nala down 4 years ago 5 days before Christmas.... I cried for days... It was one of the hardest things I had to go through..... Lossing a pet.. that unconditional love is just a miracle..... I will be thinking of.. HUGS

Thank you GraysMama For my BEAUTIFUL Siggy!!!

BFP 11/09/08 M/C 11/11/08 BFP 01/02/09 M/C 01/29/09 BFP 08/26/09 M/C 10/02/09 Missing our 3 Angles
March 6th, 2010, 10:57 AM
mom2myJo's's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so sorry to hear about losing your fur-baby...I would be devastated if I had to put one of my fur-babies down. You will be in my T&P. I hope things get better for you soon.
March 6th, 2010, 11:39 AM
momma S's Avatar Super Mommy
So sorry... they are like family
March 6th, 2010, 02:15 PM
Veteran
I am so sad for you...
I had to put my 16 year old cat down about a year ago... it's horrible!!
Will keep you in my prayers.
March 6th, 2010, 09:11 PM
Veteran
I'm so sorry for your loss! You and your family are in my prayers.

March 7th, 2010, 09:34 AM
barbarella's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm so sorry. Losing a pet is like losing a member of the family. I hope you start to feel a bit brighter soon

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search