Can I get some eyes on this test?

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 6th, 2010, 08:27 PM
Lash's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So here is my update. I had negatives this morning. This cycle we did 50mg clomid, and currently on progesterone. I am one temp from being triphasic and having a fever throughout the day, although I know it's not sick fever. It comes and goes. The highest it was earlier today was 99.4. WHOO Hot flashes. A little bit tad tad tad nauseous and sweating.

However my cervix is pretty low all day today whereas it's been high the last 13 days, like super high. That really scares me, because my last miscarriage my cervix started dropping.

I MIGHT have gotten 2 lines tonight. The morning ones were blank, but I held it for 5 hours and bought more tests
The crappy part is that the Equate package on the outside showed pink tests-- and inside they are blue. WHAT! Stupid bad packaging. I literally called and complained about it.

They are not the +/- tests so that's good

You can barely see it, but in person it's THERE. But it's blue and I have the most horrible history with evaps in general.

So call it like you see it (or don't see it). Does it look like an evap?

It showed up in about 8 minutes, got much darker throughout the night.

March 6th, 2010, 08:30 PM
Kary♥RN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kary♥RN Send a message via Yahoo to Kary♥RN
I am so bad with blue die evaps...... I see the line and it looks blue..... I HOPE THIS IS YOUR BFP!!!! I can't wait to see tomorrow's test... I hope it is blaring darker!!!!

Thank you GraysMama For my BEAUTIFUL Siggy!!!

BFP 11/09/08 M/C 11/11/08 BFP 01/02/09 M/C 01/29/09 BFP 08/26/09 M/C 10/02/09 Missing our 3 Angles
March 6th, 2010, 08:40 PM
I HATE BLUE!!!!! Ugh I' still so mad about that. I want to call and complain again!

March 6th, 2010, 08:40 PM
*CAMM*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I can see SOMETHING, but I cant tell if its an evap or not. Did it show up after the time limit or is 8 mins w/in the allotted time on the package?

March 6th, 2010, 09:33 PM
mom2myJo's's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can see a very faint line on the invert...I hate the blue ones, they are hard to pick up on the computer screen....I hope this is your BFP!!!
March 6th, 2010, 10:10 PM
It says within 10 mins, so the 8 is def within the time frame. I just don't know and want an answer for it to just be decided and done- either pregnant or not and just get on with it already!

March 6th, 2010, 10:12 PM
mom2myJo's's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
is it possible to get b/w to confirm???
March 6th, 2010, 10:16 PM
Not till Monday, which means I pull my hair out till then! I have to just get some peace about this

This is the first time I've been this worked up in a long time over a cycle. So in some ways this anxiety is good. I've spent about 8 months really just apathetic I guess as a way to cope with never ending months of BFN's and non-answers.

So even if this is negative in the end, maybe it will have resparked me. Just don't want it to respark the obsessive stuff and high anxiety. That was never fun.

March 7th, 2010, 02:10 AM
alicenwonderland's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to alicenwonderland
i think i might see something... I would be pissed too about the blue dye test. The pink +/- tests were actually the most acurate for me, now that FRER and answer suck. I don't know if they have them at your store, but i've seen them as equate and topcare. Good luck!

And don't worry about your cervix. Mine was so low i thought it was going to fall out. It didn't go high until i was about 8 weeks prego.

and another continuation lol. I'm so glad to see you back in the game. Ever since you left after having your surgery, i've been wondering how you were doing, and when you'd be back to TTC. I'm glad you are feeling more positive. I will be stalking you!

March 7th, 2010, 06:45 AM
Well i'm triphasic today. With negative tests. Do NOT understand this.

March 7th, 2010, 07:37 AM
Kobain's Mommy's Avatar Future A&M Aggies Mommy
I think I see something. Try getting and Answer brand test and trying or a digital. I thought I had an evap 2 days in a row with pink tests, so the second night I took a digital and it said the magic words.

made by BAM

March 7th, 2010, 08:57 AM
momma S's Avatar Super Mommy
spring for the digital that says pregnant or not pregnant. I would rather spend a few more bucks and know for sure. I do see something in the test though... So hard to wait and not know!
March 7th, 2010, 09:56 AM
Daisee37's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
IN general I don't trust blue dye tests unless they are BRIGHT blue (like, dark, solid line). I have gotten evaps on every blue dye test I've taken... they've been BLUE, showed up within 1 minute, and were always false positives. So it could be a true BFP, but I'd say go buy a different test.
March 7th, 2010, 11:39 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm on board with the trying a digital! Go out and get one girl!!!

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

March 7th, 2010, 03:25 PM
Sota's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can never see lines when I am on my laptop. Your chart still looks good, so I agree with retesting with a digi. Good Luck.
March 7th, 2010, 04:02 PM
Worked all day today, haven't even been close to a store to buy more tests

This is my internet cheapie after holding it again for 4 hours

My answer brand test is completely blank

These are my OPK's today

March 7th, 2010, 04:07 PM
Kary♥RN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kary♥RN Send a message via Yahoo to Kary♥RN
I still see a line on the IC!!! ..... And you say the Answer brand in Neg???? I don't know what to think..... except test again tomorrow.... GOOD LUCK!!!

Thank you GraysMama For my BEAUTIFUL Siggy!!!

BFP 11/09/08 M/C 11/11/08 BFP 01/02/09 M/C 01/29/09 BFP 08/26/09 M/C 10/02/09 Missing our 3 Angles
March 7th, 2010, 04:09 PM
Yeah my Answer brands are consistently blank when all my other tests are giving me faint lines, evap's I "guess". I can only keep waiting to see what my temps do, do blood tomorrow. The Answer brand tests don't even have a glimmer of a line

March 7th, 2010, 05:57 PM
sara~b's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to sara~b
I hope this is it for you! I would love to see you get your BFP! You really, REALLY deserve for this to be the real deal! How long will your doc take to get you B/W results?
March 7th, 2010, 05:59 PM
I have no idea! I've never gotten to the point to actually get blood work! I always miscarry, so this would actually be a big deal to even get it. I'd wait a few days just to even find out at this point, just cause it means I'm in the running!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search