Answer OPK's.

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 7th, 2010, 08:47 AM
Veteran
This cycle I bought the Answer OPK's with 20 strips in a box. I have never used them, I've only used the Clearblue ones with 7 in a box. This cycle I wanted to test twice a day, so I bought the 20. Anyway, this is CD12 & I'm barely seeing the test line.....is that normal? I never started using the CB ones until about CD14/CD15 because I ovulate late around CD17/CD18, but my doctor is trying to get me to ovulate a few days earlier, so I want to test early so I don't miss anything. With the CB OPK's, I always saw 2 lines....even if the test line was very faint. With the Answer ones, I've tested 5 times & only saw a 2nd very faint line twice. Is this how they are supposed to work or could I be doing something wrong??
I'm alittle nervous about them & have been contemplating going to the store & buying another brand just to be safe, but I know it's early in my cycle, so I don't want to be obsessive either.
~K

March 7th, 2010, 12:33 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I never used OPK's because with my PCOS I always got funky lines or no lines at all. Hope you get some clarity soon!

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

March 7th, 2010, 04:20 PM
Sota's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I usually won't get a second line on an OPK until I am close to O, so I have several days with just one line. However, I haven't ever used Answer brand so I don't know if they would be different from the Clear Blue ones.
March 7th, 2010, 05:49 PM
Veteran
Thank You!

I'm thinking that maybe this is the case for me as well. I have seen a faint line in the morning, but when I test in the evening I see nothing, so I'm going to assume that the closer I get to O, the other line will appear.

March 7th, 2010, 07:17 PM
Angel_Maker
I never started testing super early, but when I did start testing....the line was suuuuuuper faint, so I imagine that your's will begin to appear over the next couple of days GOOD LUCK!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search