OT Twilight Lovers....Jacob or Edward

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 7th, 2010, 07:45 PM
*CAMM*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Any twilight fans in here??

Are you a jacob or edward fan. Why?

Do you go to the midnight showings on opening day?

Do you go to the movies and buy the dvd's?

are you madly obsessed?

Have you read the books AND watched the movies? which did you do first?

What do you like most about the series...what draws you in?

March 7th, 2010, 07:55 PM
Any twilight fans in here?? RAISES HAND!!!!

Are you a jacob or edward fan. Why? JACOB..but I love Eddy too. I was a major Edward fan reading the books, but when New Moon came out...I fell in love with the grown up Jake!!

Do you go to the midnight showings on opening day? YES!!!! it was sooo much fun last time..but i will be getting better seats for Eclipse...jerko movie theater employee let her dumb daughter and her friends sneak in the back...so even though I was the EIGHTH person in line...I had to sit in the middle row!!! i was so pissed.

Do you go to the movies and buy the dvd's? I only go to the movie, and then I download the movies (naughty me i know)

are you madly obsessed? YES!. i remember my brothers gf reading the books and i was surprised at how obsessed she became(she isnt much of a reader so it was even shocking to see her read LOL) then I watched Twilight at her house and left with ALL of her books LOL..i was hooked. I remember bottle feeding Bryar and balancing New Moon on my knee at the same time trying to read. LOL

Have you read the books AND watched the movies? which did you do first? I watched Twilight and then took all 4 books home and started with the Twilight the book first and then read the others that week. some of my friends have never read the books and I tell them they are missing out on so much...there was a TON left out of the original Twilight movie and changed..you learn a lot reading the actual books that never makes it into the films.

What do you like most about the series...what draws you in? Im a sucker for vampires and werewolves ..throw in a good love triangle and im hooked beyond belief!!! I really love Jacob and Bella together..they seem more real to me and have more "fire" together.

Im counting down the days to Eclipse!!!!!

My hubby makes fun of me constantly for loving the "teen drama" but i cant help it LOL

March 7th, 2010, 07:57 PM
Lash's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do I even have to answer this question!

I'm Team Edward hands down, but I'm way more Team Jasper than anything else!

I can't even answer how many Twilight events and things we've done at this point! We've been to Forks, Twilight Conventions, met all the cast, been to the midnight openings, our bedroom is done in Twilight and I have a Twilight tattoo

Madly obsessed! Yes! And it get's me through infertility. Hands down, it got me through infertility these last 2 years, and it was the only subject my husband and I bonded over when the reality of this depressive journey was pulling us apart very quickly. I could care less that sparkly vampires pulled us back together, all I know is that it did, and I'll forever be thankful. I also met one of my best friends through Twilight, although I met her here first on JM (hey Shannon!) and then we traveled to Forks together, to conventions, to meet for midnight movies and we are 800 miles apart.

I have so much more to say but I'm watching Oscars. I'll post pictures in a bit on my fave subject!

I can talk about this for hours. And do! I have a Twilight Blog!

March 7th, 2010, 08:12 PM
I mentioned going to Forks and my husband thought I was a nutter... boo on him!!!

I would love to meet the cast! you are so lucky!

March 7th, 2010, 08:14 PM
Oh god Forks really is amazing. It really honestly is. It's so so worth going, I'm planning a second trip

That's actually how my husband got me to take a trigger shot one cycle. Back then I was needle phobic, like pass out every time he had to give me the trigger shot, no exaggeration! After literally 3 hours of trying one night, as he'd get close, I'd start screaming yet again that I wasn't ready.

He finally goes "if you do this, I'll take you back to Forks"

I literally laid down on the bed, turned over, didn't flinch and he triggered me in 5 seconds, no complaints.

March 7th, 2010, 08:39 PM
Veteran
Any twilight fans in here?? Oh Yeah! A new convert, actually.

Are you a jacob or edward fan. Why? I'm an Edward fan because of his passion, however, Jacob makes Bella seem more real (if that makes sense).

Do you go to the midnight showings on opening day? No.

Do you go to the movies and buy the dvd's? Have seen twilight on HBO (very recently). I just got turned on to the series within the last few weeks (after seeing my sister and mother obsess over it).

are you madly obsessed? Getting close.

Have you read the books AND watched the movies? which did you do first? Read the books in a week also, and have not seen New Moon yet.

What do you like most about the series...what draws you in? It's easy to get lost in the story. I like the balance in the characters (Alice is fun, Rosalie is not, Jasper is Mr. Serious, Emmitt is the class clown). Jacob versus Edward. What's not to love??

I'd love to meet the characters! You're so lucky. I was sooo bummed when I read Breaking Dawn, because it meant end of the series. I wonder if she'll ever release the book she was working on (Twilight from Edward's eyes).

March 7th, 2010, 08:45 PM
She's under contract to release Midnight Sun, we just don't have a date yet. But she does HAVE to release it, so that's hope!

March 8th, 2010, 11:23 AM
A180's Avatar Super Mommy
Any twilight fans in here?? YESSS

Are you a jacob or edward fan. Why? edward. becayse hes AMAZING.

Do you go to the midnight showings on opening day?yesirrrr

Do you go to the movies and buy the dvd's?i see the movies and i havent bought any dvds yet. the books are my absooluite favorite tho and i sit in them movies sayuign this is different and that is missing. lol i annoy every1

are you madly obsessed? YES

Have you read the books AND watched the movies? which did you do first?saw the first twilight movie then read all the books in 3 days.

What do you like most about the series...what draws you in? EVERYTHING!!!!!!

Ariana Elena(^^Chubbyyy wubbyy^^)

March 8th, 2010, 01:12 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Any twilight fans in here?? HUGE FAN!

Are you a jacob or edward fan. Why? I don't think I'm on a team. I went back and forth when I was reading the books... I think more so I'm a Edward fan because the whole vampire thing is really sexy!

Do you go to the midnight showings on opening day? Nope, I have waited until they come out on DVD.... I don't think I could stand listening to all the high pitch squeals of the youngsters around me. Better to obsess in my own home

Do you go to the movies and buy the dvd's? Rent the movies... wouldn't mind owning them someday. Like the set!

are you madly obsessed? I wouldn't say madly but the books really drew me in quickly.

Have you read the books AND watched the movies? which did you do first? I read all the books first, in about a week. I too was SOOOOO sad to be reading the last one....

What do you like most about the series...what draws you in? I think the drama is fantastic. It's easy to loose yourself in the book and that's exactly what I like doing. Seeing myself IN the book!

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

March 8th, 2010, 02:22 PM
*Melissa*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to *Melissa*
Any twilight fans in here?? YES!!! My husband grew up next to Forks, and We live right next to the area they filmed a lot of the movie. You know all the cafe scenes with her dad? That was at a little place here in Oregon called the carver cafe. I've been there, it's super cute, and super small!!
It's awesome seeing such a great movie filmed in the northwest- yet another reason I love the series!
Are you a jacob or edward fan. Why? EDWARD always and forever. Jacob seems to immature- it drives me nuts. Edward is so selfless- He reminds me of my hubby his middle name just happens to be Edward aswell hehe
Do you go to the midnight showings on opening day?

Do you go to the movies and buy the dvd's? ofcourse

are you madly obsessed? not madly- but slightly obsessed especially when the first movie came out- I DREAMED AS BELLA- it was bad

Have you read the books AND watched the movies? which did you do first? saw the first movie, loved it- then read the series, twice, before seeing New Moon (38 weeks pregnant btw haha)

What do you like most about the series...what draws you in? The way you just fall in love with the Cullens. You just want to know them in real life so bad- atleast I do. Alice and Jasper are my favorites. I love how you don't even think twice about being a vampire as "weird" it's just treated like an unfortunate disease or something. haha
March 8th, 2010, 06:19 PM
Kobain's Mommy's Avatar Future A&M Aggies Mommy
Any twilight fans in here??YES

Are you a jacob or edward fan. Why?Edward

Do you go to the midnight showings on opening day?Yes

Do you go to the movies and buy the dvd's?Both, I have actually the DVD, Bluray, and iTunes of Twilight

are you madly obsessed?I almost named Cobain, Cullen

Have you read the books AND watched the movies? which did you do first?Watched Twilight at the theater and came home to start the books. I finished all the books in less than 2 weeks and I HATE reading.

What do you like most about the series...what draws you in?
I really don't know

made by BAM

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search