obsessed

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 8th, 2010, 08:17 AM
Veteran
Ok, so I need to quit obsessing....I am driving my own self crazy while waiting to ovulate. Getting pregnant is literally the ONLY thing on my mind right now. I totally obsess over JM, reading every post that contains anything that might give me that extra little "hint" on how someone got their bfp. I spent the weekend looking online at cribs/strollers/decor, which in turn got me more excited & now more obsessed.
I will say that it's a relaxed obsession....I don't think that I'm stressing myself out as I'm a fairly stress free person, but it is starting to wear on my own nerves. I just wish I could get my mind off it for more than 5 minutes at a time.
So today is CD13 for me....I still have a long way to go in this cycle before I see any results. At least it's monday & I can go to work for the next 5 days so that will occupy some time & I'm sure there will be lots of BD'ing this week, so that will take up a few minutes a day....LOL!!
So to add to my obsession, anyone have any good websites with baby furniture/baby decor that I can look at??
Thanks for listening to my obsessive vent.....I know you probably all have been here before!!!
~K

March 8th, 2010, 08:32 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh yes...I have definitely been there, and I was the exact same way!! I spent hours upon hours planning what I would register for when I finally got that BFP...everything from diapers to car seats to pacifiers!

Gosh, I have looked so many places online...one of my favorite sites is BabyEarth.com. They have lots of great stuff, and lots of natural and organic products.

Good luck this cycle! I hope this is "the one" for you!

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (3), Abigail (1) and George (1)

March 8th, 2010, 08:48 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I remember the days clearly that TTC and MA ruled my life.... it wasn't really all that long ago. And in reality, I just transfer the obsession to adoption I think we all go through those times where BABY is all we can literally think about. Personally, I think it's one of the reasons we will all make such spectacular moms one day. We love our children long before they are even conceived.

(That's not to say that women that don't struggle don't love their children.... I think you ladies know what I mean )

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

March 8th, 2010, 11:29 AM
mom2myJo's's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Kim,

I know exactly how you feel right now as I am being obsessive in TTC #2 and thinking about my LH and when to BD and when I am gonna test and my regiment coming up. When I was trying for DS, I looked everywhere for all kinds of baby things. I don't have a website in mind because I found a lot of my stuff through craigslist and secondhand stores. I did buy my car seat and other things new, but I shopped around for the best price at the time. I went to Target and Babies-r-us to register and get gifts.

At least you have work to get your mind free for 5 minutes! I am SAHM and have my DS to help. Today I took some time to make sugar cookies to try to relieve my mind a bit.

GL on this cycle and I hope you see a BFP soon!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search