hCG trigger shot or stomach bug? question about hCG shot

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 9th, 2010, 07:48 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
Did it make you feel really nauseous?

I am feeling really nauseous today and feel like I might be coming down with a stomach bug or something. I am kind of freaking out now because this would be the worst time for me to be sick. My transfer is going to be on Friday.

Angie was a little sick last night so that is partly why I am panicking.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
March 9th, 2010, 08:09 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Yep... I have been a little queasy before after the shot. I guess when you think about it, it's the same hormone that brings on morning sickness.

I had no idea you were so close to your transfer Patty. I know that you were trying to lay low, but I'll be sure to send you all the positive vibes I have got! I want SOOOO badly for this to work for you!

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

March 9th, 2010, 08:14 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari_B View Post
Yep... I have been a little queasy before after the shot. I guess when you think about it, it's the same hormone that brings on morning sickness.

I had no idea you were so close to your transfer Patty. I know that you were trying to lay low, but I'll be sure to send you all the positive vibes I have got! I want SOOOO badly for this to work for you!
Thanks Kari. I meant to get over here and update you guys on that. I posted something about this on AIP but that's it.

I am going to try to stop stressing. I don't have a fever, or diarrhea and I am not vomiting so I am probably fine. I am trying so hard to stay stress free this cycle but it is just hard. But it feels like the start of a stomach bug so I am going to keep tabs on it.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
March 9th, 2010, 08:15 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Don't feel bad about not posting.... we all understand wanting to lay under the radar sometimes. I hope that your last little Moo is on the way!

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

March 9th, 2010, 08:22 AM
adnelg775's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good luck Patty!

March 9th, 2010, 09:49 AM
LindseyMarie's Avatar Professionally Awesome
Send a message via AIM to LindseyMarie
Oh yeah, it made me nauseas. :S Sorry you're having to deal with that side effect!

After years of trying, 2 years of fertility meds, multiple surgeries, blood draws and needle sticks, some awful pre-IVF complications, and endometriosis and PCOS,
We are done TTC. Praying for peace as we accept this...
Hoping for some comfort after our most recent (and 3rd) surgery and starting Lupron!

March 9th, 2010, 09:51 AM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Yep, the trigger shot can definitely do that, Patty. I was scared to death after I reacted that way to the shot that I'd be miserably sick for the whole first trimester! Good luck with your transfer, and I hope you'll be feeling queasy for several more weeks, at least

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (3), Abigail (1) and George (1)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search