TTC update along with Adoption Rant

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 9th, 2010, 06:23 PM
*CAMM*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'll start with the rant first.

got a packet in the mail today.. from our agency saying my finger prints were rejected and they need new ones. helloooo we sent these off in DECEMBER and they are just now telling me?? they accepted hubby's but not mine...his were messy and mine were perfect not that it matters now anyway..hubby asked me if i was going to get them redone and i said "whats the point...not going to help us now"
we've decided to sell our brand new crib to my SIL and brother..they have a brand new baby girl..and need it more than me...although I do love the crib sooooo much..its cream with scalloped edges...got it from JCP for $250 HALF off!! oh well.

as for TTC...well I think we are going to give it a good try the next couple of months until I find out one way or another about school.

TTC checklist for March
Lemon Water Detox
Geritol Complete
Soy Isoflavones 200mg days 3-7
FF charting

Im going all out. If we are going to try there is no use trying half A $$'d you know?

March 9th, 2010, 06:35 PM
Good luck!!!! I am praying for that BFP soon!! Just wondering about the lemon water detox. I havent heard about it, and I am always on board for help in the TTC arena

I am sorry the adoption process is proving so difficult right now!!!

March 9th, 2010, 06:48 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
I think this is a great plan! I haven't heard of the lemon detox either, but maybe it's just the thing you need

And... selling the crib will SURELY mean you get preggo right away It just works out that way!

I'm sorry your organization was a PITA. They don't know what they are missing out on with parents like you. Too bad that some little gal is going to miss the opportunity. Maybe a different agency, like the one Brandi is working with, would be better, but I PRAY you get a healthy pregnancy soon and don't have to think about it!
Gwynne, celebrating the newest of our four precious miracles

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
March 9th, 2010, 06:57 PM
*CAMM*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Brandi actually recommended the Lemon water detox. If you google it you will find a lot of fertility sites recommend some type of detox to rid the body of toxins before you start TTC. cant hurt right?

Gwynne- I actually spoke with brandi's agency a couple of times. they are super nice people!!!!! we def have them on our list to contact once Im out of school.

March 9th, 2010, 07:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I have everything crossed hoping that you get another natural BFP and can give Bryar a little brother or sister VERY SOON!!!

Let us know how your cycles are going! I hope the lemon detox works the same kind of magic it did for Brandi

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

March 9th, 2010, 08:57 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I definitely agree. If you're going to do it - go hard or go home! Good luck. I hope that it works for you.
Missing our Angel since April 11, 2008
March 10th, 2010, 04:21 AM
Good Luck with the Lemon Water Detox!! Were you surprised by the amount of people who've done it??? I was shocked when I started googling it! I really hope it works its magic for you too!!!

As for the Geritol, my MIL has been swearing UP and DOWN for years that if I would just take Geritol I'd get preggo Well after my D&C, I started taking it and BAM! But SHE WILL NEVER KNOW!! I'd never hear the end of it if she found out SHE was right

Please keep Ken and Lynn in mind if you do decide to go the adoption route again...they are great people and it would warm my heart to know that they were able to help you complete your family

You're never far from my thoughts hunnie
March 10th, 2010, 06:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
(((HUGS))) What a mess. I know when my aunt and uncle adopted their DD (now 10) from China, they had to send in fingerprints on ALL their boys, even though 2 were in college. My oldest cousin was 20 at the time, and the FBI LOST his fingerprints! He had to have them re-printed and I remember it added another couple months of waiting for them before they could send in the dossier.

Apparently, it is not uncommon for their to be hiccups/holdups with the fingerprinting process.

I think you should totally consider a different agency! And good luck with TTC! :dito: Gwynne, if you get rid of your crib, then you will surely get preggo!
Married with two awesome 7 year olds, we're TTC with unexplained infertility.
Thank you sophiasmomma for my beautiful siggy!
Nov/Dec Follistim cycle = BFP, chemical pregnancy
Dec/Jan TTC naturally after m/c, BFN
Jan 2010 2nd round of Follistim

March 10th, 2010, 08:01 AM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good luck!
March 10th, 2010, 10:49 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Good luck hun, I am so excited for your TTC protocol! Lemon Detox and Geritol will work it's majic, it's just got to!!!

Thank you to *Kiliki* for creating the perfect siggy!

"Victory is sweetest when you have known defeat" ~Malcolm Forbes

IUI #1 - Nov 07 = BFN, IUI #2 - Dec 07 = BFN
IVF #1 - Apr 08 = BFN
IVF #2 - Nov 18
Dec 2 - Beta 1: 198!! Dec 4 - Beta 2: 660!!
Dec 15 - 1st U/S - We're having twins!!!
Dec 23 - 2nd U/S - Surprise it's triplets!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search