I need help !!! OPK ???

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 12th, 2010, 09:44 AM
mom2myJo's's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I started testing yesterday and I had a line that was "almost as dark as the control" but not quite there. I thought I was catching LH on the way up to surge. I tested last night and the line was lighter. I tested this morning and the line even lighter. I temped this morning and I have been seeing a rise everyday for the last 4 days with today at my highest. MY CM is like an egg white and my cervix dropped to where I could feel it but it is not as soft as I thought it would be. I am wondering since I have to start Progesterone 3DPO if I should start it on Sunday or to keep testing until the line shows up???

When I had my DS, the line was not as dark as the control line and I took Progesterone anyway, I just wish I had other O symptoms to go by. I also have never had such a short cycle before and I was skeptical about O before CD14...any help is very much appreciated.
March 12th, 2010, 11:49 AM
Kholmes's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OMG, I'm pretty much right there with you girl! I had the same scenario happen this cycle, but at CD11. I am now CD 14 and my line was very close to the control line, but the CBE digital said no LH surge. So now I don't know what to do either, because we are doing an IUI.

I say, relax, my line got lighter and now it is dark again at CD14. You probably didn't miss it. Keep testing. Are you testing in the am and pm? Can you post a pic of you OPK?

March 12th, 2010, 11:59 AM
mom2myJo's's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am testing in the am and I should have taken a pic. I will keep testing though to see what is happening. I will see what it is tomorrow and see if I can get a pic up on here. My CD 9 test looked like the pic you posted but a tinge lighter.
March 12th, 2010, 12:32 PM
Kholmes's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well then I'd say hang in there. You'll probably be getting your + OPK in the next few days. I totally understand that the wait can be unbearable!!!! Mine totally went from almost positive CD 11 to lighter and lighter and now it's almost positive again CD14. I think we're just trying to jump the gun.

We are just anxious to O =) I bet our OPKs will be super dark soon and then we won't have to question...."is this positive? close to positive?" Fun fun.

Ahh, a glass of wine to chill me out WILL be happening tonight LOL.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search