I just want to cry all day long

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 12th, 2010, 11:22 AM
jamie7's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My nurse called with Progesterone levels and she said she is having the lab re-run them bc they are so low it does not look like I even ovulated. She said that is impossible because I took ovidrel and that would have made the progesterone rise higher then what my level is. I can't win I just can't win. I had major O pains after the ovidrel shot. I know I was not very hopeful this cycle but I had a little faith. She is having me take another ovidrel shot tonight to produce more progesterone and will call with my new lab results in the a.m. I just want to sob right here at my desk at work. Well, it looks like IVF for sure next cycle

OUR SWEET BEAUTIFUL BABIES ARE HERE! BRINLEE ANN AND LUCAS JONATHAN BORN 1/3/11 AT 8:54AM AND 8:55AM!
March 12th, 2010, 11:32 AM
Kholmes's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh I am so sorry hun =( Hang in there, keep your head up. You are a strong woman for going through all of this and this baby coming your way is going to be well worth the wait!!!!!! I hope you O girl and then your BFP will follow shortly.

I am on the verge of crying myself over here cause I think I missed my O this month and we are trying IUIs.

March 12th, 2010, 11:52 AM
Thanks hun! Hopefully you did not miss your O and your BFP will be coming shortly. By the way your son is a CUTIE!!!!!

OUR SWEET BEAUTIFUL BABIES ARE HERE! BRINLEE ANN AND LUCAS JONATHAN BORN 1/3/11 AT 8:54AM AND 8:55AM!
March 12th, 2010, 12:10 PM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Awww, I'm so sorry, Jamie. I swear sometimes we can't win!!! Is there any way they can do a scan on you to see if they can tell if you ovulated or not? I really hope they get this figured out for you soon. HUGS.

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

March 12th, 2010, 12:10 PM
mom2myJo's's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry to hear about the levels in your b/w...I hope that they find something different when they re-run the work.
March 12th, 2010, 12:18 PM
momma S's Avatar Super Mommy
March 12th, 2010, 02:12 PM
*CAMM*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
when my first IVF failed and out of 20 some follies they only retieved 10 eggs..i started googling....

I took ovidrel and from googling I found that some women do not respond to ovidrel, their bodies just do not process it.

my RE said this wasnt the case for me, but if i were you I would ask for a different trigger shot. there is another one..i just cant think of the name off the top of my head.

especially if you are doing IVF next cycle..you want to make sure that you can respond to the ovidrel since they will use it again in your IVF

March 12th, 2010, 02:27 PM
Thanks ladies!
Christin-thanks for the info. I am going to look into that!!!!

March 12th, 2010, 03:43 PM
adnelg775's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

March 12th, 2010, 09:29 PM
Veteran
I am so sorry for the bummer numbers! I really hope the redraw is better, and that an explanation is well on its way! With my IUI cycles, my progesterone was always low, but IVF worked out well for us. If IVF is in your future, may that BFP be right around the corner!!!

March 13th, 2010, 05:39 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Cristin is right about the trigger shot. I have always done the noverell shot and it has never failed for me.

I do hope that when the lab re-runs your b/w that you get better results. Hang in there hun!

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

March 13th, 2010, 06:01 AM
babydreamin17's Avatar Member
How frustrating. I hope the next trigger shot works for you. Lots of thoughts and prayers.

Dec '09 & Jan '10: 50mg Clomid / Feb. '10: 100mg Clomid (no ovulation)
March '10: 150mg Clomid, 2mg dexamethasone, 850mg glucophage & hcg trigger Ovidrel on day 13 (PERFECT OVULATION CYCLE) ...BFN on hpt
March 18, 2010: DHs SA RESULTS: low count & low motility
** IUI Hopefully for August Cycle! **

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search