CD 12/13 Ultrasound **Updated CD 15/16**

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 13th, 2010, 11:03 AM
LindseyMarie's Avatar Professionally Awesome
Send a message via AIM to LindseyMarie
Update!!

So this morning I went in for my follow up, it had been 3 days since my last ultrasound, and guess what?! IT GREW!!! My lovely little follie is now a size 18x20 (so an overall 19!!!!!) and they had my go home and trigger immediately following!

AND tonight I'm having EWCM so it's sounding good!

Also, they gave me a perscription for prometrium (progesterone) so we can hopefully prevent what happened last month with the really short luteal phase.

In the event this month doesn't work, they do NOT want me on clomid again (because of the blurred vision side effects and how sick it made me) so we will be doing femera, ovidrel and prometrium.

So thats the good news! Looks like I'll be ovulating on saint patricks day so lets hope I have a sticky lucky charm!

I say 12/13 because by my count it's day 13, but by theirs, light AF days don't count as CD 1, so it's CD 12.

Anyways, NO mature ones on my left, 21 less than 10 though.

On my right ONE 13, and on 9 less than 10.

Just like last month pretty much, only one worth noting.... so I go back on Tuesday for another ultrasound and to see if they want me to trigger. Hopefully it's at least 16 so we can trigger.

Next month they want to put me on 150 MG clomid, Ovidrel trigger, than an ovidrel booster a few DPO.Right now we're on 100mg clomid and doing an ovidrel trigger.

So it looks like my body doesn't respond at all to clomid.... I think on tuesday I'll ask about a Femera or just going to Follistim (as long as I can get the pre auth from Tricare for it...).

I'm so disappointed! I really felt like this was going to be a good month!

After years of trying, 2 years of fertility meds, multiple surgeries, blood draws and needle sticks, some awful pre-IVF complications, and endometriosis and PCOS,
We are done TTC. Praying for peace as we accept this...
Hoping for some comfort after our most recent (and 3rd) surgery and starting Lupron!

Last edited by LindseyMarie; March 16th, 2010 at 08:27 PM.
March 13th, 2010, 11:47 AM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
I'm sorry that you aren't getting the results you were hoping for; some women just don't do well on Clomid, and then with injectibles they get amazing results! I hope that one follie grows nice and big so you can give this month a go.

I was told that Tricare would pay for injectibles, Follistim included, as long as we didn't combine it with IUI, so I think you should be okay with that. Good luck!

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (3), Abigail (1) and George (1)

March 14th, 2010, 04:53 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry that your follies aren't responding as well to the clomid. It might be time to try out something new to see what happens. There are plenty of success stories with both femara and injects on this board. I hope your follie gets nice and big in a few days and are able to trigger soon.

And remember, IT ONLY TAKES ONE!

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

March 14th, 2010, 01:23 PM
angel3y35's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry that it's not working for you. I was also told by two different doctors that TriCare pays for everything as long as you're still TTC by "natural means".

Thanks to :shortcake: for my siggy

Our adoption miracle born 12/31/13

06/2004 - Lap for endo and cysts
08/2006 - Lap for endo and cysts
02/2010 - Lap for endo, cysts, and hydrosalpinx repair
02/2011 - Lap for endo, cysts, and RSO
12/2011 - TAH and LSO
5/2012 - Lap for adhesions
4/2013 - Lap for adhesions
Stage IV endometriosis, sever adenomyosis, PCOS, IC
March 14th, 2010, 02:02 PM
ttcmymiracle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Clomid was horrible for me, although I had more than 1 follicle each time they weren't that big and my lining was HORRIBLE so it didnt matter how great the follicles were. I switched to femara and WOW what a difference!! I have only had one nice mature follicle each time but my lining is double what it was on clomid!! Maybe a new med would get you that BFP!!! Good luck and KUP!!

TTC since Nov. 2007. All testing=completely normal....but we still have empty arms! clomid-thin lining and BFN; femara-BFN, 3 IUIs= BFN, IVF (Nov 2010)= BFN. IVF 2 (FET)= BFP!! beta 1: 29.2 beta 2: 120!!!

March 16th, 2010, 08:45 PM
LindseyMarie's Avatar Professionally Awesome
Send a message via AIM to LindseyMarie
Updated!

After years of trying, 2 years of fertility meds, multiple surgeries, blood draws and needle sticks, some awful pre-IVF complications, and endometriosis and PCOS,
We are done TTC. Praying for peace as we accept this...
Hoping for some comfort after our most recent (and 3rd) surgery and starting Lupron!

March 16th, 2010, 09:04 PM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Woo-hoo! I hope that this is your lucky month and that you'll have a newborn in your Christmas pictures this year

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (3), Abigail (1) and George (1)

March 17th, 2010, 04:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I knew that follie would catch up!!! YAY! Have fun tonight

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

March 17th, 2010, 05:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Go get LUCKY !!!!!! have fun

March 17th, 2010, 05:34 AM
babydreamin17's Avatar Member
awesome news! Catch that eggie Mama!!

Dec '09 & Jan '10: 50mg Clomid / Feb. '10: 100mg Clomid (no ovulation)
March '10: 150mg Clomid, 2mg dexamethasone, 850mg glucophage & hcg trigger Ovidrel on day 13 (PERFECT OVULATION CYCLE) ...BFN on hpt
March 18, 2010: DHs SA RESULTS: low count & low motility
** IUI Hopefully for August Cycle! **

March 17th, 2010, 06:04 AM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hoping for the best and you get pregnant soon! (sorry, I am still learning all of the MA lingo).

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

March 17th, 2010, 08:30 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Great update!! I hope this is it for you girl!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search