4D ultrasound (preg mentioned)

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 14th, 2010, 10:35 AM
Kobain's Mommy's Avatar Future A&M Aggies Mommy
We had our 4D ultrasound Friday. It was GREAT!!! I was 29w6d from conception, but he is measuring larger than that. The place we went the guy had us laughing most of the time. He felt bad because he couldn't get super clear shots. Coby either had his hands or foot up by his face and he has snuggled his head right into the placenta. If his foot wasn't up by his face he seemed to have a thumb or finger in his mouth. So it looks like we have a thumb sucker on our hands. My parents were with us. My mom was in aww. My dad didn't want to go in the room till the guy convinced him. Well my dad couldn't keep his eyes off the screen the whole time. We got like 30 pictures on a CD, a couple hard pictures, and a DVD of the whole ultrasound. DH and I have decided with the next baby we'll be defiantly be going back there!

Here are a couple

made by BAM

March 14th, 2010, 11:35 AM
alicenwonderland's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to alicenwonderland
awwww!!! Too cute!

March 14th, 2010, 12:39 PM
mom2myJo's's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sooooo cute!!!
March 14th, 2010, 02:08 PM
ttcmymiracle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
awwww so precious!

TTC since Nov. 2007. All testing=completely normal....but we still have empty arms! clomid-thin lining and BFN; femara-BFN, 3 IUIs= BFN, IVF (Nov 2010)= BFN. IVF 2 (FET)= BFP!! beta 1: 29.2 beta 2: 120!!!

March 14th, 2010, 03:12 PM
Veteran
Oh my...how sweet. I just love the little face.

March 14th, 2010, 03:47 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Those are really great! Thanks so much for sharing!

Any news from the U of M?

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

March 14th, 2010, 03:54 PM
jamie7's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Aw those pics are great! Thanks for sharing!!!

OUR SWEET BEAUTIFUL BABIES ARE HERE! BRINLEE ANN AND LUCAS JONATHAN BORN 1/3/11 AT 8:54AM AND 8:55AM!
March 14th, 2010, 05:09 PM
I think it finally hit DH that it's real now. My mom and I learned, DO NOT let my dad and DH go baby shopping together. You have no idea what they'll come home with, but you'll be sure it's more than you need.

Nothing from the Dr or U of M yet. Friday was super stressful morning.

Thursday night a cyst on my cat's tail burst. So I didn't sleep at all because I kept getting up to check on him. I called the vet ASAP Friday morning. Luckily they got him in right away. Poor guy was in a lot of pain. So they looked him over, gave him meds and had us take him home with more meds. Right after we dropped him off at home we headed to StPaul to get the ultrasound done. I knew I scheduled it at a late afternoon time for a reason.

made by BAM

March 15th, 2010, 12:08 AM
mom2myJo's's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow....you did have a busy day...I hope that you take care and your cat starts to feel better soon !
March 15th, 2010, 08:45 AM
Although Jack's tail looks beyond pathetic (they had to shave part of it around the penny sized hole) he seems to be on the mend. He slept with DH and I last night, which was the first time since last week when we noticed something was up with his tail. Last night DH put some Neosporin on his tail like the vet told us to do every other day. We'll see how he does today without his pain meds. Right now he's sitting next to me purring.

made by BAM

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search