Jackie and Patty!

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 18th, 2010, 02:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Just wanted to check in and see how you guys are feeling after your transfers. How many days until beta day??

I just can't stop thinking about how badly I want these cycles to be IT for the both of you. You are definitely in my thoughts ladies

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

March 18th, 2010, 05:50 AM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks so much, Kari, for thinking of me. I'm not feeling much of anything right now, though. I had cramps for 2 days earlier this week, and then they have pretty much completely gone away and my boobs aren't nearly as sore as they have been. For who knows WHAT reason (and I'm embarrassed to admit it), I poas last night and it was a BFN (I was only 5dp3dt). It led to all of my emotions finally boiling over and I had quite the meltdown last night... very sad and very very scared that this may not have worked. It's entirely too early to know (my beta is still 7 days from now), but I have been having a very hard time the last 2 days... I'm still praying with everything I've got for a miracle (or two), but the unknown is just soooo hard on my heart.

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

March 18th, 2010, 06:02 AM
Celry's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It's still early. Just think of your BFN as your way of knowing that the trigger is out of your system. That's a good thing. Your chart looks so much like my BFP chart. I'm still hoping this is it for you.

Last edited by Celry; March 18th, 2010 at 06:33 AM.
March 18th, 2010, 06:29 AM
Thanks, Cel. I'm not stressed about the BFN, honestly.. I know it's too early for anything miraculous, but I'm just mentally in a weird place. Trying to be as positive as possible while fighting the "what if" scenario is getting hard!

Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.

March 18th, 2010, 06:32 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Jackie*~ View Post
Thanks so much, Kari, for thinking of me. I'm not feeling much of anything right now, though. I had cramps for 2 days earlier this week, and then they have pretty much completely gone away and my boobs aren't nearly as sore as they have been. For who knows WHAT reason (and I'm embarrassed to admit it), I poas last night and it was a BFN (I was only 5dp3dt). It led to all of my emotions finally boiling over and I had quite the meltdown last night... very sad and very very scared that this may not have worked. It's entirely too early to know (my beta is still 7 days from now), but I have been having a very hard time the last 2 days... I'm still praying with everything I've got for a miracle (or two), but the unknown is just soooo hard on my heart.
Jackie! I had this dream about you last night and I rarely have dreams about JM girls. I came over to check on you and you posted all these bfp pictures. One of them was this super positive bfp. For some reason it wasn't like a post but a table full of pictures. I went to pick up the picture of your bfp so I could get a closer look and in the process I bumped the table and rearranged all your nicely organized pictures and then was scrambling to get them all back in order. I was afraid everyone was going to get upset with me for messing up your pictures. LOL.

I had a bfn this morning myself so I am feeling a little discouraged too. Just trying not to let it consume me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Jackie*~ View Post
Thanks, Cel. I'm not stressed about the BFN, honestly.. I know it's too early for anything miraculous, but I'm just mentally in a weird place. Trying to be as positive as possible while fighting the "what if" scenario is getting hard!
I am feeling a lot of these same feelings.

I have really good vibes about you. Not that my vibes matter but I just feel like you are pregnant!

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
March 18th, 2010, 07:07 AM
Thanks, Patty. I really hope we both get our miracles out of this.. HUGS right back at you!! And that is hilarious about your dream!!! So cute! I actually had a wonderful dream last night... I had a baby girl. I've never in all of my entire life had a dream about actually being a Mom. I remember all of these doubts and feelings I was having just being lifted off my shoulders. I really hope it comes true.

March 18th, 2010, 09:48 AM
Platinum Supermommy
((HUGS)) to you both! I hope you both are sharing BFP pics very very soon!
March 18th, 2010, 10:22 AM
jamie7's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ladies I can not wait to see both of your BFPs!!!! I have everything crossed for you both and lots of prayers have been sent your way(s)!

OUR SWEET BEAUTIFUL BABIES ARE HERE! BRINLEE ANN AND LUCAS JONATHAN BORN 1/3/11 AT 8:54AM AND 8:55AM!
March 18th, 2010, 10:28 AM
babydreamin17's Avatar Member
I can't wait to see BOTH of yalls BFP posts!!! So hoping and praying this is IT for both of yall!

Dec '09 & Jan '10: 50mg Clomid / Feb. '10: 100mg Clomid (no ovulation)
March '10: 150mg Clomid, 2mg dexamethasone, 850mg glucophage & hcg trigger Ovidrel on day 13 (PERFECT OVULATION CYCLE) ...BFN on hpt
March 18, 2010: DHs SA RESULTS: low count & low motility
** IUI Hopefully for August Cycle! **

March 18th, 2010, 10:43 AM
~April04~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to ~April04~ Send a message via MSN to ~April04~
I'm praying hard for you Jackie! *hugs*

Thank You Jaidynsmum for my gorgeous siggie!

March 18th, 2010, 07:25 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Well, please just know that you both have a TON of ladies, myself included, that are keeping you in our thoughts and praying that THIS IS IT!!!! Please keep us posted on how things develop!

March 21st, 2010, 09:24 AM
Platinum Supermommy
BUMPING!

Any more updates???

March 21st, 2010, 10:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hoping for nothing but the best for you Jackie & Patty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 21st, 2010, 01:07 PM
Kary♥RN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kary♥RN Send a message via Yahoo to Kary♥RN
Praying for you both!!!!

Thank you GraysMama For my BEAUTIFUL Siggy!!!

BFP 11/09/08 M/C 11/11/08 BFP 01/02/09 M/C 01/29/09 BFP 08/26/09 M/C 10/02/09 Missing our 3 Angles
March 21st, 2010, 01:44 PM
Not much to update here. BFN on Thursday at 7dp3dt. My beta isn't until this coming Thursday, so I am going to test with DH on Wednesday night so we can prepare one way or another. If it's a BFN, I don't know what we're going to do... My PIO was doubled last Friday after my progesterone came back at 24 and my RE wants it to be higher... even with that, most of my symptoms are gone- like completely!

March 21st, 2010, 02:18 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm still praying for you Jackie!!!! Everything, and I do mean everything is crossed that by Thursday you are paying homage to the porcelain gods!!!

March 21st, 2010, 06:04 PM
Daisee37's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Jackie - if it helps at all, the cycle I got pg with DS was the ONLY one that I didn't have ANY symptoms at all. Every other cycle I had sore bbs, cramps, the works. Then during the cycle that worked, I was convinced I wasn't pg since I didn't feel anything at all... and now I have a 2 yr old! Symptoms are really deceiving. I hope this is it for you!! (and you KNOW that 7dp3dt is way too early, right?).
March 21st, 2010, 07:48 PM
Thanks, Daisee. Yeah, I *know* deep down it's too early, but it really made me think about preparing for the worst.. I hope that I can follow in your no-symptoms meaning BFP footsteps!

March 22nd, 2010, 06:12 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
Here is my update. Sorry I haven't even wanted to be on JM the last couple days. I get my beta tomorrow. I am still getting bfns. I don't think I am pregnant. Perhaps I should be more positive but I have been down this road before. I will update tomorrow after I get my beta.

If I get a bfn we are done ttc. I just can't do this anymore.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
March 22nd, 2010, 06:15 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Patty, I am praying so hard that you get the surprise of your life tomorrow! I wish I could give you a big 'ol HUG in person... HUGS!!!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search