Need extra thoughts!

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 18th, 2010, 09:00 AM
babydreamin17's Avatar Member
Firstly, I am having my progesterone day 21 check today. They still want to see my numbers from even having the hcg trigger of ovidrel last week and all... AND we are killing 2 birds with 1 stone. I figured since I had the week off and have to go to the lab anyways, DH might as well do his SA. We've had the kit for a few weeks and the order is still in.

So that will get turned in this afternoon too. My DH is super, super, super nervous about this. He is lucky enough to do it from our home, but still is stressful for him. Please say some thoughts for him. I sooo hope him being nervous or whatever does not have any effect in his results- is that a dumb question? anyone know?

Anyways, any extra thoughts yall have would be greatly appreciated. <3

Dec '09 & Jan '10: 50mg Clomid / Feb. '10: 100mg Clomid (no ovulation)
March '10: 150mg Clomid, 2mg dexamethasone, 850mg glucophage & hcg trigger Ovidrel on day 13 (PERFECT OVULATION CYCLE) ...BFN on hpt
March 18, 2010: DHs SA RESULTS: low count & low motility
** IUI Hopefully for August Cycle! **

March 18th, 2010, 09:33 AM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
I think all husband's are super nervous for the SA...I know mine was! I'll keep my fingers crossed that everything turns out okay!

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (3), Abigail (1) and George (1)

March 18th, 2010, 10:16 AM
Thank you.

It is done and now we hurry up and wait... Seems like the logo for all things TTC. lol

March '10: 150mg Clomid, 2mg dexamethasone, 850mg glucophage & hcg trigger Ovidrel on day 13 (PERFECT OVULATION CYCLE) ...BFN on hpt

March 18th, 2010, 12:14 PM
Sota's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by babydreamin17 View Post
It is done and now we hurry up and wait... Seems like the logo for all things TTC. lol
Isn't that the truth!

I hope both the test results are great!
March 18th, 2010, 07:27 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'll be sure to keep my fingers crossed that all your results come back FANTASTIC!

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

March 21st, 2010, 08:06 AM
Thanks everyone!

I got the results on Friday actually.

His results came back really low. Normal is 40-160 million per milliliter and his came back as 3.5. So his count is *really low*. everything else tho is really good and normal, so that's the good part. He has been recommended to an urologist to see what they can do for the count part I guess and so forth ?? Our appt. there is April 14th at 2pm....

They did say that right now it looks like IUI may be our best option, since he has low sperm count.

This cycle was probably not successful, but then again it only takes 1, so I have to still wait it out.

I'm heartbroken over this obviously... I kinda knew it would come back like this and it just has my hopes for this cycle down. I just wanna crawl into a hole- but had family over this weekend so no time to be *down*. But I'm trying to stay positive... just hard.

March 21st, 2010, 09:17 AM
Platinum Supermommy
There are lots of miracle stories of women who get preggo naturally even with MFI. I hope that you are one of them! Fingers Crossed!!!

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

March 21st, 2010, 12:44 PM
mom2myJo's's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Don't let your hopes get down. My DH when we conceived DS 3 months before IUI had 4.5 million with slow motility on his SA before I went on Prometrium. Ditto ...It only takes one!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search