Abnormal HSG

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 15th, 2010, 03:23 PM
Hi my name is Dayana. I have been trying to conceive since November 2009. Since then I had 2 miscarriages. So now I'm working with an RE to see what is wrong. During the test she was unable to fill my uterine cavity with the dye. So now I need to have an hysteroscopy so see what is wrong. Is there anybody here with the same experience? Any advice. Please help I'm very worried about this. Thanks.
September 15th, 2010, 05:06 PM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Dayana!
I'm so sorry to hear about your losses! That is something none of us should have to go through.
I had an HSG, then had to get a Hysteroscopy to remove polyps, but they were able to do the HSG.
I'm sorry you had trouble with that. I hope nothing is seriously wrong & you are able to get it fixed quickly & on to your BFP!
September 16th, 2010, 04:32 PM
Thanks Amber for your kind words. I'm trying to schedule the Hysteroscopy as soon as posible. Does it have to be done on specific cycle days ? How was your experience?
September 17th, 2010, 07:08 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I had an abnormal HSG and then had to have laproscopic surgery to fix it. One tube was normal and the other had a blockage mass type thing that they didn't know what it was. I was so scared it was cancer or something. When I went in for laproscopic, it ended up being some endo that they removed and then we were able to proceed with infertility treatments. Good luck!! It might just be some scar tissue from your miscarriages, I think that is pretty common.

Thank you to *Kiliki* for creating the perfect siggy!

"Victory is sweetest when you have known defeat" ~Malcolm Forbes

IUI #1 - Nov 07 = BFN, IUI #2 - Dec 07 = BFN
IVF #1 - Apr 08 = BFN
IVF #2 - Nov 18
Dec 2 - Beta 1: 198!! Dec 4 - Beta 2: 660!!
Dec 15 - 1st U/S - We're having twins!!!
Dec 23 - 2nd U/S - Surprise it's triplets!!!
September 17th, 2010, 07:12 AM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by petitange3 View Post
Thanks Amber for your kind words. I'm trying to schedule the Hysteroscopy as soon as posible. Does it have to be done on specific cycle days ? How was your experience?
It did have to be done on a certain CD, but I can't remember WHAT day, as it was a couple years ago. I want to say like CD13 or something, but I could very well be mistaken.
Your doctor should be able to tell ya.

My experience with the hysteroscopy was smooth sailing. They knocked me out, so I just remember waking up in the recovery. Afterwards, I was a little sore, but nothing major at all.
I ended up having 6 fibroid polyps that needed to be removed.

I hope it goes smooth for you, as well, hun!
T&P!
September 20th, 2010, 04:48 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Welcome to the group, Dayana! Sorry that this is kind of delayed, I was a bit busy last week with a garage sale fundraiser at my house. I haven't done anything past the HSG so I don't have any advice for you there. If you have anymore questions about things, there are tons of ladies here that have BTDT and can certainly help you out!

I'm sorry for the reasons you have had to join our little group, but this is one of the best places to find the support you'll need while traveling this journey!

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search