Is anyone looking to adopt......?

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kari_B

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 16th, 2010, 07:07 PM
Veteran
I err we decided we can't keep this baby. Emotionally nor financially. I'm not ready for this and neither is he really.... I was directed here if I decided that adoption was for me.... I don't know how to do this or if anyone is looking..... But I figured I would try... I guess you can PM me for my email if you wish to talk....
September 17th, 2010, 07:21 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am not looking to adopt, but just wanted to say bless you for being so kind...

Thank you to *Kiliki* for creating the perfect siggy!

"Victory is sweetest when you have known defeat" ~Malcolm Forbes

IUI #1 - Nov 07 = BFN, IUI #2 - Dec 07 = BFN
IVF #1 - Apr 08 = BFN
IVF #2 - Nov 18
Dec 2 - Beta 1: 198!! Dec 4 - Beta 2: 660!!
Dec 15 - 1st U/S - We're having twins!!!
Dec 23 - 2nd U/S - Surprise it's triplets!!!
September 17th, 2010, 04:50 PM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so thrilled to see your post here! I know that this had to be so diffcult for you - and GOD BLESS you for being so selfless. I hope you can help change someone's life

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth
September 18th, 2010, 02:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I think there are many of us on this board--myself included--who would welcome any baby into our homes and our hearts. I'm sorry you are having to go through this, but I admire you for being so brave.

September 2009 IVF - BFN; November IVF -Ec topic Pregnancy; May 2010- IVF cycle- BFN,
July 2010 IVF cycle: BFP - m/c induced at 8 weeks because of no heartbeat
March 2011 IVF: BFP!!!
September 19th, 2010, 06:25 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Addie is right. there are so many women on this board that are probably anxiously awaiting their little bundles of joy. For me, we have already begun the process with another expectant mother.

I will be praying for you and this baby, for strength and guidance throughout this process. While I won't be able to adopt your baby right now, please feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

You should also check out the adoption board and the birthmom board on JM, there are some fantastic ladies over there too.
Srae likes this.

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

September 19th, 2010, 07:18 AM
Veteran
It makes me a little sad...but not tons. I do have a question... Not sure how these work always but I know some people charge quite a bit for someone to adopt their kid... Anybody know of any agencies or what that help you adopt out the kid but can also help financially some or do the adoptive parents do that....? I've started the paperwork for Medicaid and food stamps... But being pregnant my job isnt the best one plus my hours got cut and I cant get a second job... My body is drained as it is.... Even living with my bfs mom..... Ends still aren't meeting.... Then its days like this i hate being pregnant as its messed everything up.... Tired of being sick...tired of being emotional....7 more months to go...
September 19th, 2010, 01:31 PM
Platinum Supermommy
My best recommendation for you is to find an adoption agency in your area that you can work with. They will take care of you for sure. They should be able to get you signed up for all kinds of assistance that you might need. Also, if you decide on a family to adopt your child, you can request assistance from them. They won't be able to give you money, but if they want to they could help you out by getting your gas cards, gift cards to grocery stores, etc.

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

October 20th, 2010, 06:10 PM
Miss Confused,

If you have not decided on an adoptive family yet I would love to chat with you. My husband and I have no children and would love to adopt. My email is urprofessor at hotmail
If you have found a match then congratulations and I wish you the best of luck in your future. Please don't give up hope, things will get better.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search