:( I hate this sometimes.

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 20th, 2010, 06:27 AM
LindseyMarie's Avatar Professionally Awesome
Send a message via AIM to LindseyMarie
I was on a run this morning... and during the past 50 something days we took off I was running a LOT and working hard at the gym.

Well, since we started the follistim again friday, I knew there was a chance it wouldn't work anymore...

But I wanted to go for a run today anyways, just to see, because I've worked so hard to get to my stamina I have now! I made it a mile, and then the right ovary pain started, and it was BAD. I walked home crying because I felt like such a failure now because I was upset that I can't do it anymore with the meds. The pain was bad, but I stopped ASAP when it started. and now it's gone.

I know it sounds so dumb, and it is, but I am just upset that it's another part of my life affected by infertility!

Anyways this just happened like 15 mins ago, and I'm still upset, and thought I'd vent to you ladies.... feel free to share any frustrations with unexpected ways infertility has affected you...

My other one for the weekend? Making sure my clutch for the air force ball was big enough to put my follistim pen in so I could take it at the right time, even if it meant in the bathroom of a formal function. (there is a pic of my clutch in the Sunday snapshots thread)

After years of trying, 2 years of fertility meds, multiple surgeries, blood draws and needle sticks, some awful pre-IVF complications, and endometriosis and PCOS,
We are done TTC. Praying for peace as we accept this...
Hoping for some comfort after our most recent (and 3rd) surgery and starting Lupron!

September 20th, 2010, 06:46 AM
*CAMM*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know it sucks, but you dont want to risk a twisted ovary from the running. hang in there!!!

September 20th, 2010, 07:10 AM
LindseyMarie's Avatar Professionally Awesome
Send a message via AIM to LindseyMarie
Yepp... I thought maybe I could squeeze one last run in to finish my "week", and nope! Last thing I need is a twisted ovary... yeouch.

After years of trying, 2 years of fertility meds, multiple surgeries, blood draws and needle sticks, some awful pre-IVF complications, and endometriosis and PCOS,
We are done TTC. Praying for peace as we accept this...
Hoping for some comfort after our most recent (and 3rd) surgery and starting Lupron!

September 20th, 2010, 07:35 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Awww, that does suck. I know my RE asked me to take it easy on the heavy works out for that reason too.

As much as we have to give up while TTC w/ MA... the rewards to so worth every single one!

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

September 20th, 2010, 08:06 AM
jesridge's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh I feel ya. It seems like once you find something that really helps take your mind off the crap with TTC, you can't do it because of TTC.

Running made me ovulate late, and I was put on Clomid because I ovulate late... so I stopped running. Argh.

Frustrating, right?

Born 12/30/11 and absolutely perfect!

September 20th, 2010, 08:14 AM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ugh. I also stopped running for TTC.... a year and a half later I am so p***** about that. Miscarriages and infertility are bad enough... they should not be able to take away other things in life that we love

I'm sorry that your medicated cycle is preventing you from running

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search