Okay here is my update...

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 28th, 2010, 02:25 PM
Regular
So I am back but definantly not holding my breath. We have been kind of ntnp for the last couple of months but are kind of trying to get back in the game without doing the ivf because we can't afford it right now. Here is the plan:

Poor dh, I have put him on tons of supplements- multi vitamin, l carnitine, selenium, zinc, coq10, fish oil, and goat weed.
I tried 160 mg of soy this month on cd's 3-7 and am pretty sure that I did ovulate on cd 15. We bd'd cd 14, 15, and 16 so hopefully we caught it.
I dont' know if dh has been on the supplements long enough for them to be working but I figured at this point it is all we can do so it wouldn't hurt anything to try.

On a side note: my alcoholic best friend from my crazy days just found of she is pregnant with the guy she has only been with like 2 months... and just about everyone around me with the parts is pregnant including my unmarried coworker, my husbands cousins wife whose husband just cheated on her... and so the story goes I guess.

Anyways, on a lighter note, I am sooo excited for Kari and Brandi!!!!!!

Thanks for letting me come back and join you guys again, you don't know how much your support means to me.
September 28th, 2010, 03:37 PM
Angel_Maker
So glad to see you back I found that my DH responded quickly to supplements! I hope the same is true for your DH You timed BDing perfectly so that's GREAT! I definitely have my fingers crossed for you
September 28th, 2010, 03:51 PM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad you are getting back into the game!
I hope the supplements really helped your DH & you get your BFP pronto!
September 28th, 2010, 06:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Good to see you again! I hope that things start turning around for you quickly AND I hope that we are celebrating YOUR successes very soon!

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search