Low progesterone

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 28th, 2010, 02:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi there! I am newly pregnant after an IUI. I miscarried in June after an IUI, and when I started bleeding, my HCG was at 50 and my progesterone was 1 or lower.

So my doctor's office has been watching my levels this time. My HCG is doubling, but my progesterone went from 20 to 13. I am now on progesterone suppositories, starting last night.

I am so scared to miscarry again. I know I can only do what I can do, but I feel like I just can't go through that again.

Is anyone else on progesterone supplements? How do my levels look to someone who has dealt with low progesterone?

I'm also in the June DDC, but I'd love to get to know this board if you'll have me! Sometimes I feel a little different from a regular DDC because of the infertility stuff.
September 28th, 2010, 06:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi and welcome! I'm not really a traditional grad... I'm currently awaiting the arrival of our baby girl through adoption.

Anyway, I'm just wanting to wish you luck and send you some prayers that thing start turning around with your progesterone. I hope that the supplements start working quickly... come back and update us when you know more.

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

September 30th, 2010, 07:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank you! And congratulations on your little one coming so soon!! That's wonderful.

I went back in today and my levels were normal again. My progesterone was back up to 23. It was such a relief. My doctor didn't even seem concerned about the drop. So we're a go! So far so good!
September 30th, 2010, 08:38 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Congrats! Good news!!

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search