I think I'm out...

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 2nd, 2010, 01:59 PM
Dóchas's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Dóchas
I woke up this morning with bad cramps and I was expecting to see AF as the day went on in work the cramps were getting worse & I had to go to the toilet a good few times thinking the witch was here.
It's 10pm now and I have started spotting around 7pm so I know in my heart that AF is really close.

So thats me onto cycle 28 of ttc#1 I don't know why I get my hopes up all the time when it always ends the same way that that evil . I spend my days surrounded by baby stuff and pregnant women at work it just gets harder and harder to stay positive...

[SIZE="3"]

October 2nd, 2010, 11:19 PM
sweetdreamer1's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
pls dont give up..!!! i know the spotting must have let u really down today..!! but just dont give up till the witch comes in full force..!!!
sorry to hear its been 27cycles..!!! thats a long time..but what can we do..this is not in our hands to work out..!!! wish u courage to go ferther n hope this coming cycle is theone for u..!!!
good luck..!!! n hang in there..!!

My BFP Chart
pregnancy/baby blog pw. 0000

October 3rd, 2010, 12:37 AM
eccomi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
oh rebecca! i'm so sorry. darn witch! last cycle i have to say was a bit restful for me because we couldn't TTC (due to the operative hysteroscopy) so for the fist time since we started TTC my head wasn't buzzing with possible symptoms and getting my hopes up. on a normal cycle i always seem to get my hopes up... thinking that this just might be the one lucky cycle. and i know what you mean about being surrounded by baby stuff... around here it seems like everyone is getting pregnant but me. know that here we all know how you're feeling and we're your biggest fans cheering you on! keep your chin up, i know it's not easy.

cycles 1-16: TTC naturally, all BFNs
cycle 17 & 18: not TTC (due to diagnostic tests)
october 14: RE appt with follow-up hysteroscopy + saline sonogram... TUBES ARE CLEAR!
cycle 19, 20 & 21: natural TTC cycles = BFNs
cycle 22: another natural cycle, but preparing for our first IUI with injectables for cycle 23! FINALLY!!!
FEBRUARY 10th... our very first when we least expected it!!!

october 26th... our little miracle arrived via c-section at 12:19pm weighing 3.920 kilos! we are in love.
October 3rd, 2010, 01:45 AM
Jessie0505's Avatar Finally a Mommy!
Oh hun..im sorry its so hard...im on cycle 37...i understand! I give you credit for working around all that! Just let it give you hope that one day you will be holding your precious one! Big huge hugs!

Thank You Jaidynsmum for my awesome perfect siggy!!
October 3rd, 2010, 02:16 AM
Dóchas's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Dóchas
Thanks girls. The cramps are bad this morning still not a full Red AF but kinda of brown spotting sorry
I'm working again to today and I really don't want to go in. This is where I work mothercare - pushchairs, nursery, car seats, feeding, bathing, toys & gifts, maternity, bedding, safety Its a great big store so as you can see I can never get away from baby stuff and pregnant women...

I just can't wait for the day when I can use my staff discount...

[SIZE="3"]

October 3rd, 2010, 06:38 AM
hollann1984's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Im so sorry Rebecca. I know one day you are going to be able to buy up that whole store for stuff for your little one. I hate that it takes so long to get to that point.

** Thank you Oona for the awesome siggy**
October 3rd, 2010, 07:57 AM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Big hugs, hun!
Try to stay positive...One day you will be able to buy out the entire store if you want
October 3rd, 2010, 01:15 PM
~InHisHands~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy

A&A Art ~ My TTC Blog ~ My Pics

"Never confuse acceptance with approval. Without approving
all we do, Jesus accepts all who come to Him." ~
Rick Warren

CLICK HERE to read about my mission trip to Romania! CLICK HERE to see pics!
October 3rd, 2010, 01:21 PM
LindseyandJoeinAL's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry Rebecca! This is just so very, very hard. It's quite unfair how easy it is for some people and how hard it is for us. Lots of big old hugs from your TTC sisters!!!!
TTC baby #2

lap surgery Apr 2010 stage 2 endo removed
IVF #1 BFN 11/2010
IVF #2 BFP! 12/2010
Wonderful, sweet daughter Khloe born August 2011
FET #1 - Oct 2012 BFN
FET #2 - Dec 2012 BFN
2nd lap surgery Dec 2012 stage 1 endo removed
IUI Apr 2013 cancelled due to producing 10 mature follicles
IUI June 2013 BFN
IVF #3 Sept 2013 BFN
IVF #4 Nov 2013 BFP! on 8dp3dt
Expecting boy/girl twins 8/1/14

October 3rd, 2010, 01:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry Rebecca! Big !! Hang in there sweetie, and don't give up. Thinking of you...

October 3rd, 2010, 01:37 PM
Angel_Maker
I'm sorry hunnie

I know it's so hard! We've been TTC for over 4 years now, and although I have 4 beautiful babies in Heaven, and 1 in my belly, I still feel like this struggle is just too overwhelming.

I know what you mean about getting your hopes up cycle after cycle, only to get a ....I've gotten A LOT of those, so I know your pain. I wish that I could take this all from you I want all of us to experience the joy of a , a blissful pregnancy, and most importantly a HEALTHY BABY
October 3rd, 2010, 02:51 PM
Veteran
Big hugs!!! It is defintely so draining getting your hopes up each month just to have to "emotionally re-set" for the next cycle. Thinking of you!
October 3rd, 2010, 05:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Becks, I'm so sorry hun. I just want to jump on a plane to Ireland and give you a big old hug. We could cry together and then pick ourselves up and give it another try next cycle. Please know that I'm always thinking about you and hoping and praying that soon it will be your turn.

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search