Monday Check in! 10/4

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 4th, 2010, 03:00 PM
LindseyMarie's Avatar Professionally Awesome
Send a message via AIM to LindseyMarie
Name:
CD:
MA this cycle:
How was your weekend?

Anything else?! (Adoptions, grads, etc!!)

After years of trying, 2 years of fertility meds, multiple surgeries, blood draws and needle sticks, some awful pre-IVF complications, and endometriosis and PCOS,
We are done TTC. Praying for peace as we accept this...
Hoping for some comfort after our most recent (and 3rd) surgery and starting Lupron!

October 4th, 2010, 03:08 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Name: Kari
CD: 16
MA this cycle: None
How was your weekend? Weekend was busy with friends. I did get to have a pretty lazy day on Sunday though... it was really nice!

Anything else?! (Adoptions, grads, etc!!) I *THINK* I o'd yesterday. I had lots of cramping and tons of EWCM. And best part is, we actually timed BDing great. I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens. I'm not counting on anything working, just exciting to see if my body actually does what it's suppose to for once.

As far as adoption stuff goes, we have an appt on Wednesday so for right now I'm looking forward to that. AND... by tonight you all get to see pics of the nursery progress, and the baby gear we have so far. It's not much, but we are getting somewhere at least.

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

October 4th, 2010, 03:21 PM
Dóchas's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Dóchas
Name: Rebecca

CD: CD2

MA this cycle: Clomid, scans and home insemination

How was your weekend? I was working all weekend as always but I went to Les Misérables - 25th Anniversary Celebration LIVE on the Big Screen it was amazing... It was on in the cinema a live feed from the O2 in London.
Also found out today that we are doing "The World Amature Production of Michael Collins a Musical Drama" next spring. I'm so here is a link for anyone who is interested YouTube - Michael Collins- A Musical Drama

Anything else?! (Adoptions, grads, etc!!)

[SIZE="3"]

October 4th, 2010, 04:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Name: Leah

CD: CD28 - 7 DPO

MA this cycle: Provera, Monitored Clomid, Trigger, Prometrium

How was your weekend? Busy! MIL in town to watch DS so DH and I could go to a friends wedding. Then Sunday we took DS to a farm with fun activities and pumpkin picking. So fun!!

October 4th, 2010, 04:39 PM
Angel_Maker
Name: Brandi

CD: 5.1 weeks pregnant

MA this cycle: Progesterone supositories

How was your weekend? Pretty uneventful

Anything else?! (Adoptions, grads, etc!!) Figgy is due in less than 10 weeks, possibly could come as soon as 8 weeks...I would love to say that were excitedly working away in the nursery and such, but we're not

I'm too scared!

As for the pregnancy, I had a scare with some bleeding last nite...very brief, and only when I wiped, but of course now I'm thinking "worse case" scenario! My u/s is Monday at 4 PM to check for a heartbeat
October 4th, 2010, 06:07 PM
~InHisHands~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Name: Amanda
CD: CD 27, 12 dpo, 13 dpt
MA this cycle: Follistim, 225 IUs + trigger
How was your weekend? Tons of fun... went to a ladies night with some ladies from church. We did karaoke & had lost of fun.

Anything else?! (Adoptions, grads, etc!!) I'll be testing Wed if AF doesn't show by then.

A&A Art ~ My TTC Blog ~ My Pics

"Never confuse acceptance with approval. Without approving
all we do, Jesus accepts all who come to Him." ~
Rick Warren

CLICK HERE to read about my mission trip to Romania! CLICK HERE to see pics!
October 4th, 2010, 11:01 PM
demumbran0516's Avatar Veteran
Name:Courtney
CD:14
MA this cycle:Femara
How was your weekend? It was okay...husband totally blew me off to play DnD even tho he knew I had plans for Saturday night...but I got over it when he took me golfing and I beat him! Sunday was my lazy day of nothing but eating and golfing!

Anything else?! Nothing I can think of except I have a sinus infection....GRR!
October 4th, 2010, 11:25 PM
Jessie0505's Avatar Finally a Mommy!
Name: Jessie
CD: 1
MA this cycle: soy..lemon water..geritol
How was your weekend?wonderful..shopping and pedis for 12 hours with girlfriends is amazing!!

Anything else?! (Adoptions, grads, etc!!) no news on adoption..and other news is dhs morph is up from 0 to 16%!!! so hopefully we will have an RE appt soon to figure out if we still have to have ivf!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search