11 DPO....and AF is here

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 5th, 2010, 07:09 AM
Super Mommy
I had a good feeling about this cycle, I really did, until AF showed up last night that is I'm not sure how much more of this I can take. AF makes me really emotional and last night I just lost it.... I'm tired of dealing with AF every month (the BCP I used to take only gave me AF 4 times a year which I loved!). I get so angry, depressed, etc and I'm beginning to wonder if dealing with all this is worth it. I never thought I would be here a year after starting TTC and not be any farther than when I started. I'm tired of all the RE appts, the b/w, the u/s, the meds, etc.

To top it all off, I think we're going to need to take a month off from TTC. DH and I both work in Finance and this week and next we're both really busy. My RE wanted to try injectibles this cycle and I talked to the pharmacy and they said someone needs to sign for them when they are delivered. There is no way I can work from home this week or take time off to be there. And my dr wanted me to come in somewhere between CD 2-4 to show me how to do the injections and I just can't take the time off from work to go. The timing couldn't be any worse.

And to top it all off, my birthday is on Thursday.....but looks like I will be dealing with AF and probably working that night until midnight or so. Some birthday, huh?

Ugh, I hate my life so much right now
October 5th, 2010, 07:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh no.. I'm so sorry! Huge hugs! I've been thinking about you because I knew you were a few DPO ahead of me. I'm so sorry AF showed. It's just not fair the dissapointment we go through every month we get BFN's or AF arrives. I hope you and DH can make the next cycle work with injectibles, but everyone would understan if you take a much deserved break from all of the craziness. I hope you have the happiest birthday ever - hopefully you won't have to work all night and can celebrate! Hang in there sweetie! Don't give up. Thinking of you...

October 5th, 2010, 09:22 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Aww, I'm so sorry hun. I wish I could take away all your pain and sadness. Maybe a break is just what you need to rejuvenate yourself. Then next cycle when you have more time and have had a little break from all the appointments, meds, u/s, b/w madness you can focus on what you really want.

I hope that you can figure out a plan that feels right for both you and your hubby.

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

October 5th, 2010, 09:29 AM
demumbran0516's Avatar Veteran
Im sorry that witch came. If I could I would take it away. Keep your head up. Take a breath and relax. Dont let this stress you out.
October 5th, 2010, 04:11 PM
Sarah:Marie:IVF:Mommy's Avatar Proud mom of Leiland
Send a message via AIM to Sarah:Marie:IVF:Mommy
I swear that happened EVERY time I thought it finally worked

Im sorry

October 5th, 2010, 08:35 PM
Super Mommy
Possible good news....I called the pharmacy and they are going to ship the injectibles to my office since I can't be home from work this week. They are going to be delivered tomorrow I called my RE's office and they want me to come in for an appointment on Friday. I'm going to be too busy at work on Friday, so I asked if I can go in on Saturday instead. The receptionist is going to check with my doctor and get back to me about a Saturday appointment. Keep your fingers crossed.....I may get to start injectibles this cycle after all
October 6th, 2010, 08:19 AM
Platinum Supermommy
YAY! I hope that things continue to work themselves out!

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

October 6th, 2010, 08:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
That's great news! Hopefully the doc can get you in on Saturday and you can start injectibles this cycle! My fingers are crossed!! KUP!

October 6th, 2010, 11:09 AM
Blondn6ft's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Right there with ya ...

We are out this month too ... darn witch showed today on day 31 !

{{ HUGS }}

October 6th, 2010, 11:54 AM
acchickpea's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry about getting the friend of all friends especially when you're TTC. Keep at it and do't stress.
October 6th, 2010, 02:30 PM
Super Mommy
My injectibles arrived today via FedEx to my office. Yikes, it's a bit overwhelming! My RE has me using the Gonal F 900 pen and Novarel.

Good news -- I got a call back from the RE's office and my dr asked them to fit me in on Saturday. Sounds like they are going to do a baseline u/s and b/w and they want me to bring all the meds with me, so I guess they can show me what I need to do. Looks like this cycle isn't going to be a waste afterall!
October 6th, 2010, 02:57 PM
Dóchas's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Dóchas
I'm sorry the witch showed but great news on getting your injections & having your u/s on Saturday.

[SIZE="3"]

October 6th, 2010, 04:37 PM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry the witch showed...Big hugs!!
I hope the injectables this month do the trick!!
October 6th, 2010, 08:23 PM
LindseyandJoeinAL's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love a little bright spot in all the sadness of infertility. Even little things like mail at your office and Sat. Dr. appts can be so exciting. I hope this is just what you need for a glorious BFP!
TTC baby #2

lap surgery Apr 2010 stage 2 endo removed
IVF #1 BFN 11/2010
IVF #2 BFP! 12/2010
Wonderful, sweet daughter Khloe born August 2011
FET #1 - Oct 2012 BFN
FET #2 - Dec 2012 BFN
2nd lap surgery Dec 2012 stage 1 endo removed
IUI Apr 2013 cancelled due to producing 10 mature follicles
IUI June 2013 BFN
IVF #3 Sept 2013 BFN
IVF #4 Nov 2013 BFP! on 8dp3dt
Expecting boy/girl twins 8/1/14

October 7th, 2010, 12:33 AM
sweetdreamer1's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
soory the witch showed up..!! but glad u got all the meds ready in hand..and u are ready to start the round again..!!! good luck n praying that this one is the month fro u n ur dh..!!!

My BFP Chart
pregnancy/baby blog pw. 0000

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search