Most Likely Miscarrying 10.07.10 UPDATE in OP

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 5th, 2010, 01:34 PM
Angel_Maker
10.07.10 UPDATE-
Well after having NO BLEEDING or spotting yesterday, I woke up this AM and I'm back to spotting brown I'm trying to tell myself that at this point there's nothing more I can do then just pray. I'm either bleeding because my baby is growing nice and big, or because my baby isn't going to make it. Those are my options at this point and I'd rather just not think about it. Monday still seems so far away, but I have no choice but to be patient and wait it out. Thank you for the prayers girls

So I had to leave work today at around 11:00 because I went to the restroom and saw blood DRIPPING into the toilet

My OB was able to get me in for an u/s at 1:45. Since I'm only 5.2 weeks we could only see a gestational sac and a yolk sac. He said everything looks "normal" but there are no guarantees that I won't miscarry

I'm bleeding quite a bit and it's bright red At this point I'm just so frustrated and discouraged I really want to deliver a healthy baby

So all I can do is wait for my u/s on Monday. There should be a heartbeat by then. We'll see what happens.....

Last edited by Angel_Maker; October 7th, 2010 at 03:13 AM.
October 5th, 2010, 01:37 PM
*Melissa*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to *Melissa*
Brandi, I am so sorry! This is so maddening! Hang in there baby!!! You need to stay put for another 8 months!!!!
I hope you are able to just relax and keep your feet up for awhile. I am praying for a heartbeat monday, and for this bleeding to go away so we can just get you stitched up and watch your baby bake!!!!!

Last edited by *Melissa*; October 5th, 2010 at 01:39 PM.
October 5th, 2010, 01:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
No, no. no! That just wouldn't be fair!! Hang tight little one. Brandi, I'm so sorry you have to go through this. I'm praying hard for the bleeding to stop and a strong heartbeat on Monday.

October 5th, 2010, 01:44 PM
A180's Avatar Super Mommy
NO this is NOT happening. im praying for you brandi, did they measure the sac at all? Praying everything is ok.
October 5th, 2010, 01:45 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
Oh man....... All I can do is hope for a miracle.. Myself, and the girls over in the Jan 08 PR love you!

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
October 5th, 2010, 01:52 PM
Angel_Maker
Thank you Nicole

**They didn't measure the sac, but it was an appropriate size. It looked just like my other pregnancies. He said that it wasn't collapsed or anything like that, but that doesn't mean that I won't still miscarry.....

Ugh! I hate the waiting game
October 5th, 2010, 01:56 PM
Dóchas's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Dóchas
NO this is just so not fair.... I'm so sorry. I will pray for you and your bean. Come on little one hang in there... I wish there was a way I could give you a great big hug.

[SIZE="3"]

October 5th, 2010, 01:58 PM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
Oh no! I am so sorry Brandi. You have been through so much already you deserve an easy breezy pregnancy. I will be praying for a good update.
October 5th, 2010, 01:59 PM
ttcmymiracle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OH NO! Brandi I am so sorry and I just said a prayer for you and that precious baby! I pray that the bleeding will stop and a heartbeat will be found on Monday. I know waiting these next several days will be hard and I pray for peace and comfort. Keep us posted and God bless you!

TTC since Nov. 2007. All testing=completely normal....but we still have empty arms! clomid-thin lining and BFN; femara-BFN, 3 IUIs= BFN, IVF (Nov 2010)= BFN. IVF 2 (FET)= BFP!! beta 1: 29.2 beta 2: 120!!!

October 5th, 2010, 02:08 PM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Im soooooo sorry Brandi, I know exactly how you feel. I think im heading towards that point as well ...

HUGE
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

October 5th, 2010, 02:21 PM
Angel_Maker
Well Ash, that's definitely not the kind of buddy I was looking for Don't want you to go through this too! Praying for a great outcome for you
October 5th, 2010, 02:46 PM
hollann1984's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Brandi I am so sorry.I truly do hope that little juno stays in there to bake until june. Ill continue tp pray for you guys and I hope on Monday you get good news

** Thank you Oona for the awesome siggy**
October 5th, 2010, 02:47 PM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My heart is breaking for you!

I will be praying constantly until we find out baby is healthy!
October 5th, 2010, 03:07 PM
Sarah:Marie:IVF:Mommy's Avatar Proud mom of Leiland
Send a message via AIM to Sarah:Marie:IVF:Mommy
Oh sweetie I really hope you see the HB at the next one. I am so sorry you have to stress again

October 5th, 2010, 03:13 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hope everything is okay and come Monday you get wonderful news! Just try to take comfort that everything looked normal on the u/s. Did you have bleeding with your other pregnancies too? Maybe it is a SCH or whatever it's called (blood pooling).

Thank you to *Kiliki* for creating the perfect siggy!

"Victory is sweetest when you have known defeat" ~Malcolm Forbes

IUI #1 - Nov 07 = BFN, IUI #2 - Dec 07 = BFN
IVF #1 - Apr 08 = BFN
IVF #2 - Nov 18
Dec 2 - Beta 1: 198!! Dec 4 - Beta 2: 660!!
Dec 15 - 1st U/S - We're having twins!!!
Dec 23 - 2nd U/S - Surprise it's triplets!!!
October 5th, 2010, 03:13 PM
adnelg775's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Brandi, I know for a fact that people can bleed very heavily and even have what looks like "tissue" come out ,and still retain a healthy pregnancy. I had a patient earlier this week who had had this same scenario. And I see many patients have a lot of early 1st Trimester bleeding, w/o a bad result. I hope this is temporary and just your little embie really snuggling in for the long haul.

October 5th, 2010, 03:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Praying you see a healthy heartbeat!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my awesome siggy!

~~Lisa~~(40) Mommy to Jenna Justine 20 years old and Peyton Keely Born December 28th,2007
October 5th, 2010, 03:21 PM
Laurenj915's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry. It's just not fair. I'll be thinking and praying for you and your baby.

October 5th, 2010, 03:37 PM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That's awful, Brandi Hoping that you see a beautiful healthy heart beat on Monday.
October 5th, 2010, 04:06 PM
*Melissa*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to *Melissa*
Are you cramping at all Brandi? Or is it just the bleeding right now?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search