So um yeah (pg mentioned) *update*

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 12th, 2010, 10:27 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Brian kept asking if the test was wrong, that it was a evap or a false positive when I took it at home. And even with the b/w results he wasn't over the moon like I was at first. When we went in for our 7 week u/s and he saw that flickering heartbeat... it all sank in. Now he's far more calm than I am. I forget all the time that I'm even preggo, too busy with little Ella, but when I do remember I'm more terrified than anything else.

I have to believe that it will get better... for all of us scared pregnant ladies!

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

December 12th, 2010, 06:34 PM
demumbran0516's Avatar Veteran
Thanks guys! Last night we had a little party to celebrate my BIL's divorce and me being pregnant. Dont worry I didnt drink, but when I went to the bathroom, I did hear them talking about the pregnancy. DH was positive, and it looks like he's warming up to the idea. I think he is just nervous because of money issues. Im sure he will feel excited when he hears the heartbeat. It just feels like that will be so long from now. Its like since I got a BFP, the days have started dragging by. But then again, I woke up this morning and felt different, freaked out, ran to the bathroom to check and make sure I hadnt started bleeding. Im so nervous. But most of the time, I also forget Im pregnant. It isnt until someone says something that I remember and think wow, I might have a penis growing inside of me. LOL.
December 13th, 2010, 01:11 PM
Super Mommy
Aw! That's awesome - congratulations!

December 14th, 2010, 03:42 AM
sweetdreamer1's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
oh yay..! im soo happy to see those bfps..!!! they are great..!!
dont worry about dh much..they dont really get hit by it until they see a u/s or in paper with blood work saying "pregnant" and may be he is s**t scared too and dont know how to react to this great news..!!!
my dh didnt take it seriously till my 6 week appt at the drs..!! now it has struck him and he is the sweetest thing ever..!!!

congrats..!!!!

My BFP Chart
pregnancy/baby blog pw. 0000

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search