hello

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 11th, 2010, 08:25 PM
Super Mommy
Hello all,
My name is Karen and I have posted here a few times before, but never did an intro. So here goes!! I'm Karen 28, been married to my handsome hubby for 2 1/2 yrs. In Oct of 2009 I was dxed with stage IV endometriosis. In February 2010 I had a lap done. They removed two large cysts, my left tube as well as my appendix. I got a BFP in April, heard the HB in June, went back for a follow up US in July, and the HB had stopped. I had a D&C the next day.

In September we had some testing done, it was discovered that my dh has a low count (6 mil). He had surgery in October to repair a grade III varicocele. We will find out in February 2011 if the surgery was successful when dh has another analysis

We have an appointment with an RE next Wednesday to discuss our treatment options. Right now IVF is not an option because dh is in grad school.

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Thank you Katie-shortcake for the siggy!

December 11th, 2010, 08:50 PM
Jessie0505's Avatar Finally a Mommy!
Welcome! im Jessie..im so sorry for your losses..you know..we were only given a 1% chance of ever concieving on our own and told ivf was our only hope..last month after 3 1/2 long years..we finally got our bfp..all on our own!! dont give up hope..there are many others on here..told they would never make it without medical assistance that did!! Good luck hun! HUGS!! hang in there..i know easier said then done! HUGS!

Thank You Jaidynsmum for my awesome perfect siggy!!
December 12th, 2010, 05:58 AM
adnelg775's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Karen!

I hope your BFP is right around the corner! Best of luck!

December 12th, 2010, 08:54 AM
LindseyMarie's Avatar Professionally Awesome
Send a message via AIM to LindseyMarie
Welcome to TTCMA! I'm so sorry to read about your losses... I have endometriosis too (w. PCOS) and am having my second lap in a year done soon. I hope your DH's surgery helped his count and you will get a beautiful BFP soon!

After years of trying, 2 years of fertility meds, multiple surgeries, blood draws and needle sticks, some awful pre-IVF complications, and endometriosis and PCOS,
We are done TTC. Praying for peace as we accept this...
Hoping for some comfort after our most recent (and 3rd) surgery and starting Lupron!

December 12th, 2010, 10:30 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi and welcome to the group! It's always bitter-sweet to have another lady join our little family. I'm so sorry for everything you have been through, and I sure hope that between your surgery and your DH's surgery that you'll be able to skip IVF and get a BFP all on your own.

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

December 13th, 2010, 08:00 PM
Super Mommy
Thank you all for the warm welcome! I recongize some of the sceeen names from TTCAL.

Jessie you story gives me hope! We were told we were lucky that we got a BFP in April. Dr said we had a 3% chance.

Lindsey good luck with your lap!

Thanks agian

Thank you Katie-shortcake for the siggy!

Last edited by TTCin2010; December 13th, 2010 at 08:08 PM.
December 14th, 2010, 01:29 AM
tabbymichelle's Avatar GO BUCKEYES!!! O-H-I-O!
Send a message via ICQ to tabbymichelle Send a message via MSN to tabbymichelle Send a message via Yahoo to tabbymichelle Send a message via Skype™ to tabbymichelle
Welcome to the board! I hope that you get a bfp real soon!

Tabitha & Ryan; Married on Saturday, April 17, 2004 -TTC #1 for 7.5 years. Missing our Angels...

Dx with PCOS at age 14.
Miscarriage in June 2006
2 cycles of Clomid 50mg
1 cycle of Clomid 100mg resulting in miscarriage
Dx with Adenomyosis on 1/28/10
Clomid 150mg 4/30(day 3) - 5/4(day 5) Ultrasound on May 10th.
5/10 - Ultrasound showed 2 perfect follies! (15mm&17mm) Ovulation predicted within 6 days! Progesterone check ordered for 5/20.
5/27 - New round of Clomid started, no ultrasound this cycle, 2 more cycles planned on our own. If no bfp, onto next step!
6/27 - Round 3 Clomid 150mg started.
7/25 - AF Showed, starting final round of Clomid 150mg on CD3
8/21- AF Showed, In the process of finding a new RE
*Waiting to see our new RE

My Personal Links:

My Facebook My Chart Follow me on Twitter! My Personal Blog Tabby's Craft Corner
Pixel Perfect Photography(My Business) Pixel Perfect on Facebook Pixel Perfect on Twitter

December 14th, 2010, 06:49 AM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to nlyates Send a message via MSN to nlyates Send a message via Yahoo to nlyates
Hi... welcome to the board! So sorry to read about your losses....

These ladies here are wonderful... they answer every stupid question i have lol!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search