We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
For those of you that have done the SA is it bad for the sperm to abstain from sex. We were thinking about doing it tomorrow but we haven't DTD since O time. I'm on CD 11 today and Im thinking this may be bad. Please help girls. My DH really doens't want to do it and I don't want to mess it up!
Thanks Nicole. I'm going to call the RE tomorrow. My instructions just say to abstain for 2 to 5 days before collection but it doesnt say anything about longer than that. I guess where just going to have to wait until after I O. I don't want to miss my chance by abstaing for the test. Thanks for your help!
The instructions from our clinic were to abstain at least 2 days and no more than 5 days before the SA.
we were told the same thing. Good luck!
Tabitha & Ryan; Married on Saturday, April 17, 2004 -TTC #1 for 7.5 years. Missing our Angels...
Dx with PCOS at age 14.
Miscarriage in June 2006
2 cycles of Clomid 50mg
1 cycle of Clomid 100mg resulting in miscarriage
Dx with Adenomyosis on 1/28/10
Clomid 150mg 4/30(day 3) - 5/4(day 5) Ultrasound on May 10th.
5/10 - Ultrasound showed 2 perfect follies! (15mm&17mm) Ovulation predicted within 6 days! Progesterone check ordered for 5/20.
5/27 - New round of Clomid started, no ultrasound this cycle, 2 more cycles planned on our own. If no bfp, onto next step!
6/27 - Round 3 Clomid 150mg started.
7/25 - AF Showed, starting final round of Clomid 150mg on CD3
8/21- AF Showed, In the process of finding a new RE
*Waiting to see our new RE
Thanks girls. We talked to the RE and they said that it was a good call not to do it today. We are going to wait until Sat Jan 8th to do it. This way DH doesnt have to take anytime off. We could have done it next Saturday but we will be away for the New Year. This will be a perfect time because I won't be anywhere near my O time. Thanks so much for your help girls!