With Only 4 Days Until XMAS...

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 21st, 2010, 03:47 PM
Angel_Maker
What do you still need to do?

I don't even know what I'm doing anymore Things have been quite crazy around here So much so that I took DOWN my Christmas tree the other day (poor thing was only up about 2 weeks)

I really just don't feel like celebrating....my mom and I aren't speaking, so DH and I won't be going over there on Christmas, and speaking of DH, we're not on the best terms either, so I may not be going with him to his parents' house....

I'm thinking that Miss Aaliyah and I might just stay home

I do need to buy one more Xmas gift for the ILs secret santa exchange I'm so over it!
December 21st, 2010, 06:03 PM
LindseyMarie's Avatar Professionally Awesome
Send a message via AIM to LindseyMarie
What do I need? More money! haha!

No. I'm done though! GOOD RIDDANCE! I am so not into the holiday spirit, and am anxious two that tree days later is my surgery! :S What a week.

Buuuuut I am really looking forward to seeing Caiden stoked. It will all be worth it!

After years of trying, 2 years of fertility meds, multiple surgeries, blood draws and needle sticks, some awful pre-IVF complications, and endometriosis and PCOS,
We are done TTC. Praying for peace as we accept this...
Hoping for some comfort after our most recent (and 3rd) surgery and starting Lupron!

December 21st, 2010, 07:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I don't really have much left to do...most of the presents are bought and wrapped. Still have to get the sitter a gift card and still have a batch of cookies to make. That's about it though. Oh, an go shopping for Christmas breakfast fixings because we are having my parents, sister and her SO over to do presents...
Alexandra Eva is here! Born 1/17/10 at 5:55pm. Weighing in at 6lbs, 8oz and 20 Inches Long!
Secondary Infertility Blog*~*http://onemunchkin.blogspot.com/ *~*

December 21st, 2010, 07:21 PM
txjovigal's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to txjovigal Send a message via Yahoo to txjovigal
One day of work and then just relax and cook Christmas Eve dinner.

working on my 3rd, for sure by 11/15/11
December 21st, 2010, 09:24 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am sorry you are going through a hard time Brandi.

We had our Christmas dinner on Sunday and opened presents tonight as the boys are going to NY in a few days to see their dad. My DH is out of work so there wasn't a whole lot but what we did have is pretty awesome! My mom shocked me and sent me a check to buy the boys some stuff (she never does things like that. A true Christmas Miracle there.) My boys were totally excited and loved it

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

December 22nd, 2010, 11:29 AM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Upload pics to the digital frame I got my mom. She lives in the 17th century and is just now discovering electronics
December 22nd, 2010, 11:56 AM
JulieC's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry Brandi!

I am having about 20 people for Christmas dinner plus my family. I 've been doing Chrsitmas for the past 6years. I went to the store and got everything I need. Now I'm just waiting for Christmas to get here!
December 22nd, 2010, 12:04 PM
Hopingfor1soon's Avatar Expecting a Miracle!
Send a message via MSN to Hopingfor1soon Send a message via Yahoo to Hopingfor1soon
So sorry about your hard time Brandi! I feel for you, my family is driving me crazy right now...mainly just my mom, but still. IDK...maybe it is just the pregnancy hormones! haha

As far as what I have left...not much. All the gifts are bought, decorations are up, have about 4 presents left to wrap (none from myself) that I agreed to wrap for my grandma, and have some cookies that I am helping my sister make for her boyfriend (she is 14). Other than that a day of work Thursday and that is it! YAY!

December 22nd, 2010, 12:14 PM
LindseyandJoeinAL's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry you're having a rough time this year. I can relate on the crazy family stuff. DH's mom has been avoiding us for weeks, so now DH is planning to just show up there tomorrow night. Luckily, he's let me off the hook so I get to stay home with my family, who is wonderful. I hope things get better for you!!!
TTC baby #2

lap surgery Apr 2010 stage 2 endo removed
IVF #1 BFN 11/2010
IVF #2 BFP! 12/2010
Wonderful, sweet daughter Khloe born August 2011
FET #1 - Oct 2012 BFN
FET #2 - Dec 2012 BFN
2nd lap surgery Dec 2012 stage 1 endo removed
IUI Apr 2013 cancelled due to producing 10 mature follicles
IUI June 2013 BFN
IVF #3 Sept 2013 BFN
IVF #4 Nov 2013 BFP! on 8dp3dt
Expecting boy/girl twins 8/1/14

December 22nd, 2010, 12:33 PM
Platinum Supermommy
NOTHING! I'm going to celebrate like crazy this year. I just found out today that my biopsy came back showing I DO NOT HAVE CANCER!! and I finally got AF back so we'll be ttc in a few months now that I know I'm healthy.

December 22nd, 2010, 12:35 PM
Angel_Maker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Flower View Post
NOTHING! I'm going to celebrate like crazy this year. I just found out today that my biopsy came back showing I DO NOT HAVE CANCER!! and I finally got AF back so we'll be ttc in a few months now that I know I'm healthy.

This is awesome, amazing, MIRACULOUS news!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS GOD IS GOOD!
December 22nd, 2010, 05:24 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Flower View Post
I just found out today that my biopsy came back showing I DO NOT HAVE CANCER!! and I finally got AF back so we'll be ttc in a few months now that I know I'm healthy.
Now THAT is a Christmas miracle. Congratulations for such great news!

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search