Bought the *Magic* today

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 23rd, 2010, 08:25 AM
Veteran
I have all the supplies needed for Brandi's baby making magic!!

I tested yesterday and BFN on my first IUI cycle. Was very sad, but what can you do I suppose but move on to the next cycle. My cycles are never the same, so AF is probably going to be here sometime soon....today is cd 29, so could be anytime now. I had my normal pre-AF headache yesterday so she's definately on her way.

I bought Geritol, peppermint tea, lemons, and Soy....the soy I got was a gnc brand and it has 125 mg soy in it....wonder if I should take one or two tablets a day??? I'm thinking one....I read somewhere (probably on here) that soy is half the strength of clomid, so if you take 50 mg clomid, do 100 mg Soy....is that correct?? I've been on 50 mg clomid for alot of cycles and I know the last cycle I had 3 follicles, so I'm thinking 125 mg of Soy might be enough for me, but then I think....hmmmm, maybe I should try to up it and see if that works.

I'm drinking a cup of peppermint tea right now and I kinda enjoy it. I like tea in the winter because I am always cold and we always have a variety of tea's in the cupboard, but I never tried any with mint.

Brandi....I swear if this happens to work, I will at some point in time come to Florida and thank you in person.

December 23rd, 2010, 08:31 AM
Angel_Maker
YAYYYYY KIM!

I'm serious! There is something about this and it's going to work! Just stick with it! I really enjoyed the tea as well, and sometimes put lemon juice in there too! I figured the more the better

I can't wait to see how this works for you! Oh, and I would stick with ONE soy capsule (for now) I only took 80 mg of Soy and got preggo.

Are you going to be using OPKs??? I always used ICs and they were the best! I totally wanna obsess over this with you!
December 23rd, 2010, 09:02 AM
Veteran
LOL...please obsess away!!!

I am an OPK-aholic. I can't help myself but to POAS as much as possible. I was using the clearblue easy digitals because thats what the RE wanted me to use, but I'm almost out of them....if I can find them on sale again, I will use them, if not then whichever is the best deal at walmart.

I figured that I'm going to try this and see if it works since the weather will be crappy here for the next 2 or 3 months and I will hate driving to the RE in the snow. Plus nothing else has worked for me, so why not give it a shot.........and the RE doesn't even know why I haven't conceived, so it's not like I have a known medical problem....it's just totally unexplained, so maybe your magic will be the secret to my success too!! LOL

Now if stupid AF would just get here so we could have something to obsess over!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search