Cycle Check in! 12/27

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 28th, 2010, 12:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm just days away from starting my 1st IUI cycle SUUUUUPER EXCITED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 28th, 2010, 03:57 PM
Delekatala's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Delekatala
Today is CD 24. We did 4 cycles of clomid, the last one and possibly the one before that, I am doubting ovulation. so this cycle we took a break, since xmas, and the twins bday and genevive's anniversary all at once is a big stressor for me.

We are going to continue next cycle (so in like 4-6 days). But I am taking a clomid break since my body seems to be throwing a hissy fit, I was going to go with soy iso. But now that I read what you all posted I will add the lemon water and tea to that as well. Can't hurt right? My sugars are still perfect and I do still have the green light for TTC.
December 28th, 2010, 05:38 PM
~Landon's Mommy~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm on CD 9. I've recently stopped taking the pill and I'm just charting to see how my cycles are after having DS. So far it looks pretty great, I've had 38-40 day cycles since going off the pill. This by far the most regular I've ever been! I hope this continues!

Little brother!
December 28th, 2010, 05:43 PM
MEG282's Avatar Soon to be Mommy of 2!
I am on CD 37, on Christmas Eve I took an OPK test just for a giggle and I actually got a line that was darker than normal but not quite "O" standard. Don't know what that means but I am waiting on AF and if the witch doesn't show by the end of the 1st week of January I will take a HPT! You never know right?

Thank You for the BEAUTIFUL Siggy .:Shortcake:.

December 28th, 2010, 07:03 PM
OurSweetLabs's Avatar I LOVE My Boys!!
This is my first cycle with Medical assisitance. I am on CD 2, On CD 4 I am going in for a bunch of bloodwork and on CD 5 I start 2.5 mg of Femara.

December 29th, 2010, 07:11 AM
Regular
Today is CD 13 of my non-Clomid, non-MA cycle. Trying vaginal temping for the first time with a new thermometer. Still taking a crazy number of supplements in an effort to help with egg quality . It takes at least 3 cycles for it to affect your eggs, so I'm hoping that by the time we get into further meds, I'll have the best possible chance I can have. This is the third cycle I've been on these (17 pills in total! ). I'll list my meds below:

Prenatal (goes w/out saying)
Extra folic acid (egg quality)
81 mg aspirin (on the advice of my doc since I tend to have chemicals)
Iron (I'm chronically anemic)
B-Complex (regulates hormones and supports a strong luteal phase)
Flax seed oil and Fish oil (getting a full omega 3, which helps support hormone function)
Soy Isoflavones (Clomid gives me really awful CM issues, so I'm hoping that this will help me O earlier w/out having the same issues)
Pre-Seed as needed

I am back on caffeine/the occasional drink (when I'm on a Clomid cycle, I drop these), I eat Stonyfield yogurt every day with 3 tablespoons ground flax during my soy days (ground flax has SEVERAL times the phytoestrogens that soy has, and is generally healthy anyway), and I'm still eating organic meat and dairy (trying to limit synthetic hormones in my diet). I was using EPO supplements in the past for the CM issues, but since I'm off Clomid I only used it for my AF symptoms (HUGE difference if you've never tried it! 3,000 mg a day during AF and I never ever needed Midol!).

We took a "break" over the holidays from going to the doc - I knew I'd have a hard time temping, BDing, explaining my supplements to family (who really REALLY doesn't get how "anyone" could have trouble conceiving), and all the rest. We're thinking of not using MA for the next cycle or two as well since it's over an hour to the doc's office and we'd rather not mess with the ice and snow.

Long-winded, but that's where I am!
December 29th, 2010, 07:39 AM
Angel_Maker
OK, where to start.

Our birthmother is 33.3 weeks preggo, but has NEVER gone past 38 weeks, so we're hoping that Miss Marleigh will be here the end of JANUARY :exctied: I've emailed the agency a couple of times in the last week and haven't heard back, but I half expected that to happen because of the holidays

As for me, I'll be *18 weeks* pregnant <-- tomorrow! I'm still trying to figure out HOW & WHY this pregnancy is going by so much faster than the others! Miss Aaliyah is kicking and moving all around now, and I love every second! She is a night owl, just like her Daddy, so she practices the majority of her acrobatics at night while I'm trying to sleep

Our anatomy scan is on January 14th, so I'm getting anxious to see her again
December 29th, 2010, 09:28 AM
Jacquie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm on cd 20, 3dpo. This is my first cycle without clomid in 7 months. It feels really good to not have the hot flashes this month! We weren't supposed to be trying this month because I have a tonsillectomy booked, but we decided to try anyway and just not tell anyone. I never have more than a 12 day luteal phase, so I will know at least 3 days prior to surgery whether I'm pregnant or not and can cancel the surgery if need be (doubt it though).

Next cycle we can try again without assistance if we want and will depending on how I'm feeling. After that we're supposed to be doing 3 more cycles of IUI then moving to IVF.

In the meantime I'm taking Maca and prenatals daily. I am going to start trying to lemon water, spearmint tea and a lifestyle change (food-wise) that Nutmeg76 showed me.
December 30th, 2010, 10:02 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Melissa* View Post
Awww I must've missed when you first decided this???? I was looking forward to being cycle buddies again! I hope the wait goes by quickly so you can hurry up and get your BFP!!!! OH and I hear you on stupid PCOS. I got my first ACTUAL AF on the 7th because we completely stopped pumping/nursing (due to biting and production so I will be interested to see if I actually start AF again in a timely manner to start injects in January!

I know! I was hoping to be cycle buddies again too!!! Who knows-maybe for number 3?
Alexandra Eva is here! Born 1/17/10 at 5:55pm. Weighing in at 6lbs, 8oz and 20 Inches Long!
Secondary Infertility Blog*~*http://onemunchkin.blogspot.com/ *~*

January 1st, 2011, 04:28 PM
Blondn6ft's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by missy123 View Post
We are the same age, I will be 42 in April. I hope this cycle works and you get pregnant! Is your FSH normal?
Everything is normal and reading younger than my actual age ...
We joke that my eggs must be hard boiled and hubby's tadpoles are turning into frogs !!

January 1st, 2011, 07:34 PM
FruitLoopLace's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to FruitLoopLace Send a message via Yahoo to FruitLoopLace
On cycle day 8. 1st cycle TTC. My oops was negative obviously. Trying without Clmomid for a couple cycles. WIll test sometime around the 20th of January

Thank You Ashypoo03 for my Beautiful Siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search