Cycle Check in! 12/27

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 27th, 2010, 09:55 AM
LindseyMarie's Avatar Professionally Awesome
Send a message via AIM to LindseyMarie
Fill us in about your cycle now, What MA is your plan, your BFP, Adoption, LO, Everything!

After years of trying, 2 years of fertility meds, multiple surgeries, blood draws and needle sticks, some awful pre-IVF complications, and endometriosis and PCOS,
We are done TTC. Praying for peace as we accept this...
Hoping for some comfort after our most recent (and 3rd) surgery and starting Lupron!

December 27th, 2010, 11:03 AM
adnelg775's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Today is CD1 of my IVF w/ ICSI cycle.

December 27th, 2010, 11:08 AM
*Melissa*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to *Melissa*
I am currently on CD 21. If I O'd on my own at all it was probably cd 18 or 19- but that is a BIG *IF*, The only reason I even care is that I just hope I get AF on time so I don't have to artificially induce her with progesterone. I want to get started ASAP!!!!
All our meds are ordered and on the way here If I had to guess I think that I will start AF around the 9th of January, have my baseline u/s then get started on the injects
December 27th, 2010, 11:16 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well......I took Soy this cycle and Ive always had great luck with it, but I think I finally got the bad luck this month. Im on CD25 with no clear signs of O at all yet. I possibly could have O'd yesterday or the day before because I had a TINY bit of ewcm and today my temp is what it normally is around at 1 or 2DPO. Oh, and were waiting at least 6 months now to do IVF, I just realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly want to get pregnant on my own

Ugh!
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

December 27th, 2010, 12:18 PM
JulieC's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm on CD 19 today and I think I O'd on Christmas eve. SO now TWW begins! I have an appointment with my RE on Jan 11th to find out what the plan is!
December 27th, 2010, 12:37 PM
aogilvie's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm still waiting for my period to come back. We're going to take it easy for the next couple of months and just do acupuncture before we think about too much else. The last month after the miscarriage has been absolutely treacherous, but I think we're beginning to be on the mend a little bit. Shoveling snow today was therapeutic somehow...

Oh yeah, and maybe in a bit we'll try Brandi's miracle magic!
TTC #1 with Endometriosis & Antiphospholipid Syndrome since December 2008
Dec 2008 - April 2010 #17 Natural cycles
May 2010 - IUI + clomid 50mg BFN
June 2010 - IUI + clomid 50mg BFN
July 2010 - IUI + clomid 100mg BFN
Sept/OC 2010 - IVF #1 (1 embryo transfered; none to freeze) BFP!!!
Oct 25 2010 - First ultrasound at 6.5 weeks TWO HEARTBEATS!!! The embryo split; we're having identical twins!!!
Nov 30 2010 - Ultrasound at 11 weeks; no heartbeats & no growth past 9 weeks
Dec 2 - D&C#1
Dec 7 2010 - D&C#2
Dec 22 2010 through current - Weekly acupuncture treatment
May/June 2011 - IVF#2 with acupuncture (1 embryo transferred; 4 embies on ice!!!) BFP!!!
June 29 2011 - First ultrasound at 7.0 weeks. Everything looks great so far!

July 18, 2011 - Second ultrasound at 9.5 weeks. Baby is doing great!

Feb 10 2012 - Molly Eileen arrived at 7lbs 11oz and 19inches!!!
December 27th, 2010, 01:01 PM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Today's cycle day 9 of a completely unmedicated cycle (no supplements except my prenatal!!). We go in on Wednesday morning to order my meds for our FET cycle- and that will be beginning in about 3 weeks!!

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

December 27th, 2010, 01:43 PM
Oriyan's Avatar Platinum Superdupermommy
We are TTC without MA (even though we need it cause of DH). DH is taking all his vitamins again, I am taking Soy CD 5-9 (dont need it but I want a nice strong O!). Today is CD 4. We will BD CD 8, 10 (8 and 10 gets rid of old spermies) 12, 14, 15 and 16. I usually O around 14-16.
DS2: Lucas "Luca"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IVF #1: October 2008
July 22, 2009: Johnathan Jarrett is born! 10:41 am, 7lbs, 12oz, 21.5 inches

FET #2: March 2013 (Medicated cycle)
November 25, 2013: Lucas Ryan is born! 8:46 pm, 8lbs, 8oz, 20 inches (No epidural!)
December 27th, 2010, 02:30 PM
Blondn6ft's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Bah Humbug ...

Blood test is in ... BFN

I have never been excited about AF showing but I just wish the witch would get here so we can move on with FSH/IUI round 2 !

The doctor was so upset that it didn't take. He said EVERYTHING on paper was excellent. In fact ... if I were YOUNGER I probably would have been preggo with multiples. BUT ... I am old and that is our only issue.

SO ... round 2 of IUI w/Follistim coming up

If that doesn't take ... we are asking about cost on IVF ... don't know if we can afford it ... but if we REALLY want to do this ... this is the year based on my age. I am 41 and will be 42 in May. I think there will be too many risks if we wait longer ...

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas ... our whole famly was sick ... so we gathered together and coughed and sneezed around the table at one another ! Hahaha It was quite funny !

December 27th, 2010, 02:32 PM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
This cycle we are doing Femara 5 mg CD3-7 (it's our first Femara cycle), Geritol, extra folic acid, lemon water, spearmint tea, Preseed, and baby aspirin after O. I am on CD12 and go on Wednesday to look at my follies.
December 27th, 2010, 02:37 PM
Justjeni's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm on CD29 and had Clomid with iui being done on Dec 16th. Suppose to test NYE Day. I tested today and it was BFN.
December 27th, 2010, 06:44 PM
Super Mommy
I am 12-14 DPO and plan to test in the AM. Who knows when AF is due bc its been all over the place since my MC. We meet with my gyno on Thursday to discuss me RE visit. RE wants us to move into IVF.

Thank you Katie-shortcake for the siggy!

December 27th, 2010, 06:52 PM
Super Mommy
I'm on CD 8 today. We're taking a break from meds this cycle at the request of my RE due to some leftover follicles from my last cycle. He suggested we do OPKs and BD around O time on our own. I'm not hopefully anything will happen this cycle, but I guess you never know

If this cycle doesn't work, we'll go back to injectables (Gonal F and HCG trigger).
December 27th, 2010, 07:14 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Ugghhh....we're wttc It's partly my choice, so I shouldn't be so bummed about it. We were supposed to do injects and IUI in January, but decided to wait until March/April to begin due to a few reasons (timing at work, going to Australia this summer, etc). The waiting sucks

I have no idea what cd I am on, as my last cycle was 66 days. Stupid pcos!

G/L everyone trying
Alexandra Eva is here! Born 1/17/10 at 5:55pm. Weighing in at 6lbs, 8oz and 20 Inches Long!
Secondary Infertility Blog*~*http://onemunchkin.blogspot.com/ *~*

December 27th, 2010, 08:29 PM
*Melissa*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to *Melissa*
Quote:
Originally Posted by scubagirl80 View Post
Ugghhh....we're wttc It's partly my choice, so I shouldn't be so bummed about it. We were supposed to do injects and IUI in January, but decided to wait until March/April to begin due to a few reasons (timing at work, going to Australia this summer, etc). The waiting sucks

I have no idea what cd I am on, as my last cycle was 66 days. Stupid pcos!

G/L everyone trying
Awww I must've missed when you first decided this???? I was looking forward to being cycle buddies again! I hope the wait goes by quickly so you can hurry up and get your BFP!!!! OH and I hear you on stupid PCOS. I got my first ACTUAL AF on the 7th because we completely stopped pumping/nursing (due to biting and production so I will be interested to see if I actually start AF again in a timely manner to start injects in January!
December 27th, 2010, 09:45 PM
LindseyMarie's Avatar Professionally Awesome
Send a message via AIM to LindseyMarie
We're taking a cycle off and waiting for our IVF paperwork to get where it needs to go. I'm have a laparoscopy tomorrow to remove cysts/clot (and possibly my right ovary) so thats the reason we're doing nothing this cycle.

After years of trying, 2 years of fertility meds, multiple surgeries, blood draws and needle sticks, some awful pre-IVF complications, and endometriosis and PCOS,
We are done TTC. Praying for peace as we accept this...
Hoping for some comfort after our most recent (and 3rd) surgery and starting Lupron!

December 28th, 2010, 05:39 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Tww Here. I'm on cd 28. I tested for fun today and bfn.
As far as our plan... Cd3 I start clomid and fish bloodwork. Ultrasound on cd 14 trigger shot if all looks good then progesterone shot and such starting cd 21
December 28th, 2010, 08:52 AM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondn6ft View Post
this is the year based on my age. I am 41 and will be 42 in May. I think there will be too many risks if we wait longer ...
We are the same age, I will be 42 in April. I hope this cycle works and you get pregnant! Is your FSH normal?

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

December 28th, 2010, 10:14 AM
Kobain's Mommy's Avatar Future A&M Aggies Mommy
CD 6, started Clomid last night
We are doing Clomid CD5-9, trigger, TI, and pogest. If it doesn't work this cycle and lining is thick again I'll have to have a saline ultrasound next cycle.

made by BAM

December 28th, 2010, 10:49 AM
Jenn in DC's Avatar Super Mommy
I am on CD 19 - 3DPO of a natural cycle without MA. We're still trying to decide when we want to start IVF. In the meantime, I am trying to not think about it too much and save as much money as possible.

My History
Jenn in DC=37 DH=46
TTC #1 since July 2009

Cycles 1-12 = BFN
Cycle #13 - 15= IUIs with Clomid & Gonal F - All BFNs
Cycle #16 -21 - Natural Cycles, started acupuncture and chinese herbs - BFN
Cycle #22 - IVF Clinical Trial. Cycle Cancelled.
Cycle #23 - Minimal Stimulation IVF #1 - 2 eggs retrieved, fertilized and frozen on Day 3.
Cycle #24 - Mini-IVF #2 - 2 eggs retrieved, fertilized and frozen as expanded blasts on Day 5.
Cycle #25 - Mini-IVF #3 - 4 eggs retrieved (two mature and 2 immature), one egg made it to blast and was frozen. Five snowbabies in all!! Hysteroscopy.
Cycle #26 Single Frozen Embryo Transfer. BFP and then miscarriage
Cycle #27 - Single Frozen Embryo Transfer. BFP!!
Due Date: July 20th
Aven Robert Born on August 4th

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search