Hi! New Here!

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 30th, 2010, 12:09 PM
elle8's Avatar Super Mommy
I just wanted to pop over here and introduce myself. I post over on the TTC#1 board but now I am starting my first month with Femara so I thought I would jump over here as well! I see some familiar faces here!

I am Elle (35) DH is Patrick (38) and we have been NTNP for a year but we really started TTC using opk's and a CBEM in July so it has been 6 months but we missed one month, so I guess we have really been TTC for 5 months now moving on to our 6th cycle. Either way we are not getting our BFP so we finally found a great OBGYN that specializes in fertility issues and he checked my progesterone levels and they came back at a 10 so he wants to start me at 5.0 of Femara on CD 3 - 7 for the next 3 months. DH is also having an SA done on Jan 3rd but we don't feel that is where the problem is. If the Femara doesn't work then I think we will move quickly to IUI and then IVF shortly after if no luck there.

I look forward to getting to know you all and to all our BFP's in 2011!!!

Thanks ~Nicole~ for my perfect siggy!
December 30th, 2010, 12:41 PM
Super Mommy
Hi Elle! Welcome to the board I'm Jen (32) and DH is Dean (32) and we've been TTC since October 2009. We've tried several months of Clomid, IUIs and 3 cycles of injectables so far with no luck. We're taking a break this cycle at the request of my RE since there were some follicles leftover from my last cycle he wanted to get cleaned out before we start again. My RE usually does 4 cycles of injectables before moving to IVF, however, I think we might try a few more injectable cycles since they cost so much less than moving to IVF.

In any case, welcome to the board. I hope your stay is short and sweet!
December 30th, 2010, 12:57 PM
adnelg775's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome Elle!
I hope that the Femara does the trick!

December 30th, 2010, 06:13 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Welcome Elle!

I'm Kimberley and I just had my IVF baby 3 weeks ago. I hope that the Femara is all that you need to get your BFP!
December 30th, 2010, 08:49 PM
Regular
Hi Elle and welcome! I hope that you don't have to be on this board long, but for the meantime, there's a lot of friendly folks on here if you need anything! Good luck with your Femara cycle!
December 31st, 2010, 12:23 PM
elle8's Avatar Super Mommy
I am hoping Femara does the trick as well but we all know how this can go so we are just taking it one month at a time! I have been thinking about trying Brandi's miracle baby recipe but I have a bladder issue that keeps me away from highly acidic foods so I am a little worried about the lemon tea. If this month is another then I may try it anyway, along with the Femara and just deal with the consequences.

I hope everyone has fun tonight and a great beginning to 2011!!!!

Thanks ~Nicole~ for my perfect siggy!
December 31st, 2010, 06:52 PM
LilSunshine's Avatar ♥ Super Moderator ♥
Welcome! I'm Lisa (28) and my DH & I are ttc # 2. This was my first month on Femara (and IUI) as well after 4 cycles of Clomid with no success. Best of luck to you!!

September 2009 @ 6 weeks May 2011 @ 11 weeks
January 1st, 2011, 05:47 PM
FLAteacher's Avatar Loving the Toddler Life
Welcome! This is my first month on clomid.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search